Just tap and hold the image, and click on “Search Google for This Image.” But if you're not using Chrome (and don't want to) go to images.google.com, the camera icon doesn't show up in the search box, so you need another way to search an image.

Quote Originally Posted by eCommerceChamp View Post
    Just tap and hold the image, and click on “Search Google for This Image.” But if you're not using Chrome (and don't want to) go to images.google.com, the camera icon doesn't show up in the search box, so you need another way to search an image.
    That's great. I hope @OP knows this too

Another great thing - if you want to get a high-quality photo. I can advise you on a cool article http://fixthephoto.com/photoshop-free.html so that you can get a free version of Photoshop. There are even 4 Ways to Use Adobe Photoshop Free. This is very cool. The coolest thing is that it describes the possibility of obtaining Photoshop CS2 Free. This is a “slightly” old version of a popular photo editing software. But cool anyway.

Tap the arrow to the left of the search box to automatically upload a picture. Browse for another location, select a graphic from the photo gallery of the device, or It is possible to opt to have a picture together with the camera of your device. The options you'll get are different depending on your mobile phone.

Yes you can do it with Google images. You can directly upload an image directly to Google images for searching.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

You can do it by using google search or other sites. I know that some photoshop apps have that service. I know that some photoshop apps are expensive but there are now some alternatives, you can check on shutterreleaseworld.com more about them. Really I cannot say that it is a big difference between expensive photoshop and apps such as GIMP, Pixlr, Acorn because they have the same kinds of editing. It is nice to know that you can save some money for the same service. But usually the most easy way to find a picture is by google search.

The Google Goggles app is an image-recognition mobile app that uses visual search technology to identify objects through a mobile device's camera. Users can take a photo of a physical object, and Google searches and retrieves information about the image.