Hi Friends,
    High-Impact Strategies for Getting More Traffic

1. Run Paid Social Media Ad Campaigns like Facebook Ads,Instagram Ads, Pinterest Ads
    2. Use SEO to Increase Your Store’s Discoverability
    3. Reach New Audiences with Influencer Marketing
    4. Drive Excitement with Contests and Giveaways
    5. Attract Customers with Content Marketing

Upselling can drive an average of 4% more sales within your current customer base alone. It might not sound like much, but it adds up when you consider it in relation to your entire revenue stream.

There are some important steps to get traffic on your e-commerce website. The steps are following
    a) Use guest posting
    b) Get social
    c) Send promotional emails
    d) Simplify your checkout process

Professional SEO Services
    Last edited by ellenwilson; 12-12-2019 at 06:16 AM.

In case you build your online store with Shopify. Here's my 10 ways to drive traffic to your Shopify store.
    To get more traffic on an ecommerce website, I think the most cost-effective way is doing Ecommerce SEO

Grow Your Lists. Building lists is one of the BEST ways to increase traffic to your ecommerce store. ...
    Work With Influencers. Influencer marketing means working with people who influence your potential buyers. ...
    Start Blogging. ...
    Run A Giveaway. ...
    Launch A Referral Program. ...
    Link To Your ecommerce Site From Your Social Bios.

I think that the best solution is to buy a special advertising services through which sites on the Internet are usually promoted. And there are a lot of such services on the Internet, so you can find from many companies the one that will satisfy all your needs. When I needed to get Traffic for my website, I used SEO services because it's the best way in my opinion. My site is about strategy in shooter games. Thanks to SEO, many new people began to visit my site and my traffic increased. If you are intrested in SEO services i can reccomend you this https://matt-jackson.com/seo-consulting-services/ service.
    Last edited by JohnieDog; 07-22-2020 at 10:09 AM.