VPS to have a deal with ...

VPS deals from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which one is better to sign up with?

What about your disk space, bandwidth requirements?
    Can recommend Hostnamaste.com VPS deals (OpenVZ and KVM).
    I don't believe you will find a better host. 24/7 support. Fast servers. Price is excellent.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you want fast SSD VPS with good pricing, I advice you to choose VPS from vikhost.com!
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
    Great Hosting and great support. I hope QHoster.com team will keep like that and professionals.

I really appreciate all QHoster.com help in getting and keeping my sites running. They've been like active partners in my sites.
    They usually reply 5-10 minutes after you submit your ticket with a logical answer. Can't ask for more.

I used the code: CR2QS5B85D - it gave me 30% OFF Shared Hosting! (applies to annual billing cycles).
    Great support and pricing. It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable. We have several domains hosted at QHoster.com for several years, and have only had 1 outage.

Legionbox.com as well as hosting.uk are trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
    Great hosts with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.

KVChosting.net (turkey19) and rockhoster.com are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Ultra fast response time, and no set up fees. Plus I think their monthly fees are unbeatable.