To host an e-commerce project

Comparing plans from asvhost.com and winnervps.com, which one is the best to host an e-commerce project with?

Use plans from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net as they are proven to be the best.
    They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry like Cloudarion.com provider.
    They have clearly demonstrated their friendly, efficient and superb network, and any questions I had were answered easily via Live Chat and Helpdesk.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

QHoster.com and rockhoster.com plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Customer service is second to none, extremely fast and courteous. The packages they offer are in line with other hosts as far as space and features. I must stress again the best customer service I have ever had.

Cloudarion.com would work great. Absolutely one of the greatest web hosts that I have ever deal with.
    The few technical issues I had were fixed promptly, and were always handled by someone who was technically capable - unlike the previous large host I was with.

For e-commerce project you need fast and stable VPS. I advice you to choose Vikhost for your needs!
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

Use accounts from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk.
    Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit your budget.