Hello how are you doing everyone firstly i m a web-designer i make a lot of website to my costumer but every time i want start any project i got problem with some costumer want make big website with less cost and a lot of time i reject the project because if i want take business package i need paid more ...

until few month i got email from 5ivehost company has some deals actually more than great the shared hosting plans starting at : $4.13/month with free domain name , yes everyone will think and what it the news !! the big news is this LITE Hosting Give unlimited SSD (raid10) and 50Go Data Transfer and FREE SSL

As many more well-known brands change pricing and get bought up by large corporations, there’s been an increased interest in independent companies with clear features, simple setups, and affordable pricing.

Let’s start with the pros of 5ivehost. In general, they are clean, affordable, transparent and helpful. They’re practically everything a beginner, start-up or small website owner would want.

Let's talk about the pricing : Web Hosting 5ivehost has 3 pricing tiers – LITE, SWIFT, and TIRBO– starting at $4.13/month going up to $12.38/month for the SHARED HOSTING PLANS ,and LITE Pro, SWIFT Pro, and TIRBO Pro starting at $24.56/month going up to $31.91/month with unlimited SSD (raid10) and 500Go Data Transfer for the SHARED ADVANCED PLANS

They usually offer a discount/coupon for around ~24% off the first year’s hosting here, so you can get the Spark plan for less than $4.13/mo (if, like other companies, you commit for more than a year)

So that’s my experience with Web Hosting 5ivehost thanks and if you're looking for high performance i suggest you try this new web hosting company

BEST REGARDS