What is the use of Web design?

Can you share me here the detailed information about web design.??

Hi Friends,
    The ultimate goal of web design is to create pages that grab the attention of website visitors to convert them into paying customers or provide specific information about a product, company, or organization. Websites can entertain, may contain “how to's” or instructions, guidance, and support.

Web design is used to focus on designing of websites. Web design is important because it impacts how your audience perceives it.Even, excellent web design boosts your business in search engines by playing a big role in the search engine optimization process.

For more importance of Web Design refer this link : https://www.webfx.com/web-design/why...important.html
    Last edited by Sherin; 10-30-2019 at 12:38 AM.

Web design is important because a lot of things in business depends on it. If you don't have a right design, it won't lead you to conversions, your website will be slow and you won't be able to have your customer on your website for the right amount of time. It is a big part of user experience, and I'm sure you want to give the best experience.

Web design was centered on designing sites for desktop browsersnonetheless, as the mid-2010s, layout for cellular and tablet browsers is becoming ever-increasingly important. A web designer works on the look, design, and, sometimes, content of a web site.

Quote Originally Posted by maryhurst View Post
    Can you share me here the detailed information about web design.??
    Web design is very important for the development of any online resource and is aimed at attracting a visitor. For example, if you decide to open your online store and you wrote an HTML code, then this is not enough. You also have to get into design, and it's pretty tricky, because that requires a lot of css programming. However, there are special companies that do this. For example, a few years ago an idea arose in my head to create my own online store for selling hand-made goods. At that time, I loved origami and quilling and decided to make money on it. I didn’t have enough time to completely model the site, and then I decided to contact the guys from web design bucuresti, who have vast experience in this field and have an excellent reputation. I learned about them from targeted advertising and honestly I'm glad I came across them, because in addition to the usual services for creating a site, they also provide a free domain, SEO promotion and free Google indexing. This is just awesome service. By the way, my idea was really cool and this site brought me orders for $ 1,500 in two months and it was a cool business experience. And all this was due to the fact that there these guys made just an awesome website, which, moreover, worked very quickly and was completely optimized!

I think web design is a big part of a successful business. have you seen at least one successful company without a good website?I have a small business selling handmade candles and I can say with confidence that a well-designed site brings me most of my income. customers see a beautiful picture, it is convenient for them to search for products on the site and so my business is going up. Web design company Sydney helped me a lot with that. They tried to gain as much knowledge about my business and my product so in the end I got high quality result
    Last edited by adamroberson; 07-03-2020 at 04:11 AM.

Great web design decreases bounce rate and increases traffics. Apart from good web design the user friendliness of a website is very important.

Hi, hope you are doing fine. Web designing is something that you want to do before web development. As, before construction of a house, you would require the layout of the house. Consider, your website as a house and before its development. You would require its layout design. Web designing may include website layout, theme, color combination, content, and tabs. And, one more important thing keeps your web design layout responsive in order to get maximum reach. To know what is responsive or responsive design. Do check out my blog about responsive Webdesign.

Hope, this will help ...
    I am an entrepreneur and marketing consultant. I work in IT and Real Estate industry. Do visit my website, I have recently published my new article on SEO service provider.

Web design is important because it impacts how your audience perceives your brand. The impression you make on them can either get them to remain on your page and learn about your business or leave your page and turn to a competitor. A good web design helps you keep your leads on your page.