Unmetered Managed servers in USA? Any suggestions?

I require:
    5 Tbs of HD, 30 TB of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support. USA server location.
    What can you say about Exmasters.com Unmetered Managed servers and the quality of their services?
    What are your views on their pricing? What host is better? why?

If you will consider other locations, good choice for you will be server for vikhost.com. 1Gbps connection, support 24x7, excellent uptime and low prices
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

They go above and beyond and with that pricing, you would expect A LOT less.
    I recommend them all the time and would recommend Exmasters.com above any other hosting provider I have dealt with.

As alternative, try considering Hostunmetered.net unmetered servers. Their support works 24/7/365.
    My sites are always online and I am happy that my visitors are satisfied with the speed connectivity.

Top web host to deal with. highly recommended.

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them to everyone looking for a dependable web host.

They've gained a customer for life! Exmasters.com were recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services. It was super easy.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Exmasters.com service is highly recommended!
    They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.
    Seriously, i've tried many web hosting providers and so far, this has been the BEST!

Use asvhost.com servers as they are the best. Their servers have never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics. You will be ultimately satisfied using their services as they are low cost and full-featured. Keep it up!

Server Basket offers you dedicated server plans at the cheapest prices and unmetered bandwidth, disk space, resources etc. Unlimited specifications are offered at additional prices with many hosting providers, but Server Basket has a unique style of providing unlimited and high-quality hosting services at economic prices.