What host is better? why?

I require:
    20 gbs of HD, 500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about Hostforweb.com , Arvixe.com and Centohost.com and the quality of their services?
    What are your views on their pricing? What host is better? why?

You may want to check their reviews on review websites. I believe that will help you make the comparison easy for you. Comparing any host on the basis of pricing may not be a good idea
    https://www.QtechServers.com - Robust Servers in the USA.
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers.

Use plans from time-tested companies - QHoster.com and Avansit.com - they are decent and trustworthy.
    It's worth paying every penny for hosting services. The bandwidth, is awesome i.e. Speed which I get customizing and lots more.

1. Bluehost

The hosting giant is back on the way to hosting excellence. Upgraded infrastructure and tempting prices promise a lot. The technical support could be better, but it seems to be improving constantly, which adds value to an already excellent service service. Great uptime and very low loading times blend nicely with a well-rounded hosting package offered at a reasonable price

Web hosting is a huge industry and different providers stay here. I can suggest you a trustworthy web hosting company - Mylighthost. Since 2013, it has been providing web hosting services around the world with reliability. 99.9% server uptime guarantee and 24/7 tech support. You can get all you require.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela123 View Post
    Web hosting is a huge industry and different providers stay here. I can suggest you a trustworthy web hosting company - Mylighthost. Since 2013, it has been providing web hosting services around the world with reliability. 99.9% server uptime guarantee and 24/7 tech support. You can get all you require.
    Yes, you're right dude, if you are serious about your website then you go with only trusted web hosting providers.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    I require:
    20 gbs of HD, 500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about Hostforweb.com , Arvixe.com and Centohost.com and the quality of their services?
    What are your views on their pricing? What host is better? why?
    I would recommend you fresh roasted hosting because of its quick American 24*7 support and cheap pricing with good data centre.Its uptime speed is 99.9%