Server + DDoS protection

I want to say a server from asvhost.com and DDoS protection from ddos-guard.net, so am I in the right direction?

I would normally look for in below order:
    Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

Pretty nice server hosting deals offered by Mddhosting.com , Digitalserver.com.mx and Kvchosting.net
    Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Servers from kvchostng.net and hosting.uk are worthy.
    The pricing they offer also made a huge difference when selecting a web hosting company. The service is really good. Just tons of value. Plus, their customer service is absolutely outstanding. Nothing more I can ask from my web host.

Opting for the dedicated server hosting services from eWebGuru not only improves the performance and speed of your sites but also boost up in the organic search.
    •Wide Range of Webhosting Types offered
    •Affordable Rates and Contracts
    •Supreme Customer Service
    •Guaranteed Server Uptime
    •Unlimited Storage and Bandwidth
    •Future-proof Web Hosting

The best servers are available form hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    These guys are the best hosting companies I have ever worked with.

I went on the recommendation of a friend and now have dedicated server with Hostunmetered.net provider with stable DC in the UK and thanks to their pricing and support, am about to add several more at one time. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.

No doubt, from the mentioned above web hosts I strongly believe digitalserver.com.mx will be the best bet.
    I have an e-commerce and a business website in Mexico City and they are running great. The customer service is amazing and they are always helping me.
    They are also cool for running Joomla sites.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Well, cloudarion.com would be a good choice of server host with ddos protection. The server is very stable. I have never experienced downtime. For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful. They even help me solve my website's problems which is far beyond my expectation.

Considering uptime, 24x7 support, reliable servers, DDOS protection I would suggest bodHOST- Managed Web Hosting Service provider since 2002.

Managed Hosting Benefits:

• Fully managed servers, premium hardware, and premium bandwidth.
    • In-house data centers with 24 x 7 support.
    • No service interruptions through redundant infrastructure.
    • Enables optimal customer experience your end-users deserve.
    • Allows focus on budgets and manpower on competitive implementations rather than infrastructure uptime and security.
    • Provides an added layer of security with features such as critical system updates and patches at regular intervals.
    • Includes monitoring of the hardware, systems and the network itself.Offers an additional level of support with server administration and various other management tasks.
    • Eliminate the need for fulltime administrators with Managed hosting service from bodHOST.

bodHOST always strives to go that extra mile and ensure that your server is performing as per your business expectations at all times. Support team is always available 24x7x365 days to help with any questions or concerns you may have with a friendly useful response to any query.

Name:  Logo - Copy.jpg
Views: 906
Size:  18.0 KB