Any info vpnresellers.com and their reseller VPN program?

Hi,
    one of my friends recommended me to try vpnresellers.com reseller VPN program.
    Are you a webmaster? Do you want to earn some extra cash with your website?
    Offer your new or existing customers an extra service.
    What are your views guys? Any thoughts to share here?

This section is about Reseller Web Hosting which isn't related to reselling of VPN.

That being said, I don't see much market for a webmaster to resell a VPN service. An affiliate program with commissions will make much more sense than reselling and needing to deal with end user support for VPN.
    [ NoFrillsCloud | ESTD 2011 | Unlimited Cloud Reseller Hosting & Cloud Web Hosting ]
    Powered by AWS Cloud High Availability AWS SSD DDoS Protection by AWS Shield
    AI Server Security Daily AWS S3 Backup Whitelabel Servers WordPress Optimized
    100% Uptime Guarantee SLA | Anytime Money Back Guarantee | 24x7 Technical Support

When you're reselling a product, the markup margin is of vital essence to determine if a program is "good" or "bad". As you have to sell the product you'll have costs for marketing, sales and in most cases some level of support. This does not mean you are the one fixing issues, but since they are your customers it is only logical a customer approaches you first.