Please, recommend a good cloud host in Australia?

I require 100 gbs of hard disk + 2500 gbs of bandwidth, Cloud, Australia
    + I need 24/7 customer support help.
    I have found vpsblocks.com.au web host.
    Their hosting deals look really nice. What host is better? Any reviews, feedbacks?
    Alternatives for comparison?

What is your budget for this?

Are you looking at Cloud Shared Hosting or a Cloud Server?
    [ NoFrillsCloud | ESTD 2011 | Unlimited Cloud Reseller Hosting & Cloud Web Hosting ]
    Powered by AWS Cloud High Availability AWS SSD DDoS Protection by AWS Shield
    AI Server Security Daily AWS S3 Backup Whitelabel Servers WordPress Optimized
    100% Uptime Guarantee SLA | Anytime Money Back Guarantee | 24x7 Technical Support

Cloudlets would be a really nice cloud host for you according to your requirements. Go check them out.
    Regards.
    Team
    o365cloudexperts

I have used Vpsblocks.com.au Australia VPS for about 7 months I think now. Hosted multiple domains. All in all they have been the best.
    These guys have fantastic uptime, and if you are a new customer, then there are tons of coupon codes out there that will save you money on your subscription.

I used the code: 80OFF and got 80% off first monthly payment.

Which hosting options offer large storage space for an affordable price?

Ok, so you’re looking for a web hosting plan that provides a large amount of storage space!

Not only this, but I’m assuming that you want a plan which is not only provides a reliable, and technically able hosting plan, but also ensures a high-quality customer service, available whenever you need it!

After-all, you want to fix your website issues as soon as physically possible, and this is why finding a trustworthy company is crucial…. Otherwise you’re missing out on business, right?

So, picking the right web host is crucial!

I’ve used several web hosting companies, and I found

to be the best performing and most reliable service, and to answer your question, their core package provides 50 GB SSD Space (from $4.13 per month), with extremely affordable upgrades.

https://woxshosting.com/ Main Features:

Highly Affordable Pricing Plans - hosting plans from $4.13 per month
    Unlimited SSD (Raid 10)
    50GBData Transfer
    1 free domain
    2x processing power & memory
    FREE SSL (https)
    FREE Cloudflare w/Railgun
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee

After looking at several website hosting companies, it was clear that woxshosting.com provided the most value for money.

Not only do they deliver on the quality of their web hosting packages, which you can clearly see from their Customer Reviews/Testimonals page, that they provide both high-quality customer service, and incredible value-for-money, with their packages being priced from just $4.13/month.

It’s extremely important in choosing the right website hosting provider, and to do this, you should really look at all of the features that one has to offer, so that you can make the most informed decision.

Hi, If you are looking for all this with 24/7 support then the best option is choosing the DigitalOcean server from Cloudways WordPress hosting Australia, you can choose server by your choice.

Highly recommend QHoster.com to all webmasters looking for Drupal, Wordpress, OS-commerce, Joomla hosting at good rates.
    The customer services is excellent. Very fast answers to technical support tickets. Great job guys... . Well done.

Crucial is the Best local web host.

Go with managed cloud hosting provider such as Kinsta and LiquidWeb. These are definitely a solid choice to give your website thundering speed of cloud hosting. All websites are guaranteed to run with twice the speed, or 100% faster, and that is good enough to zip past your competitors in search engines and revenues.

Managed cloud hosting provides the ultimate solution pack with its Sydney-based local data centers for AWS, Google Cloud, and more cloud servers.

Choosing data centers in Australia through managed cloud hosting comes with the following top-level benefits to step-up your business.

- Optimal Page Speeds
    - Higher SERP Rankings
    - Greater Data Sovereignty
    - 24/7 Customer Support