Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is Google My Business?

What is Google My Business?

Google My Business (GMB), formerly Google Local Places, is a way for businesses, large or small, to manage their presence across Google products including Maps, Google+, Google Local, and Google's search results themselves.Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

GMB is a free tool that lets you manage how your business appears on Google Search and Maps. That includes adding your business name, location, and hours; monitoring and replying to customer reviews; adding photos; learning where and how people are searching for you, and more.

8th Floor, Olympia National Towers, Block 3, A3 & A4, North Phase, Guindy Industrial Estate, Chennai - 600032, Tamilnadu, India.
    Google My Business is the one of the best listing Platform for your business. It's a great place to register your business here.

Google My Business is an Internet-based service for business owners which is operated by Google. The network launched in June 2014 as a way of giving business owners more control of what shows up in the search results when someone searches a given business name

Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

Google My Business "is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business

Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, it helps your customers to find
    your business.

Google My Business (GMB), formerly Google Local Places, is a way for businesses, large or small, to manage their presence across Google products including Maps, Google+, Google Local, and Google's search results themselves.

Google My Business is a easy-to-use and free tool for companies and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, such as Search and Maps. By checking and checking your business info, you can both help clients find you and tell them the story of your enterprise.

Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

Google Business I (commonly known as the GMB, and formerly known as Google Local and Google Places) is a business listing on Google, unlike listings in online business directories like Yelp. It is also a core element of local SEO. If you have not set you yet, you'll find out how to put your business on Google here.

Google My Business is a free tool from Google that allows businesses to manage their online presence all from one interface.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast