Good reliable hosting for Video streaming?

I require:
    5 Tbs of HD, 50 TB of bandwidth + 24/7 customer support. Video streaming
    What can you say about HostingSource.com streaming servers and the quality of their services?
    What are your views on their pricing? What host is better? why?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I've been using Cloudarion.com for a while now. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
    Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.

Have you confirmed with them if they will help you install the required streaming softwares and the server tweaks needed for it? A lot of host offer streaming servers but do not provide much support needed for it. Make sure to confirm with them earlier.
    https://www.QtechServers.com - Robust Servers in the USA.
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers.

Hi,

As per your concern for good video streaming so i suggest you to visit Initsky for better price and give you best service.

Why not to look at hostplay.com offshore servers?
    They gave me a good deal of affordable hosting service and top of the shelf tools, all the way.

Have a look at servers from asvhost.com.
    They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

I have saved hundreds of $ by choosing Exmasters.com compared to going with another web host with some expensively licensed control panel.
    They have a very good support and respond fast to support tickets. I also like that they are open and honest company that keeps to its promises.

Servers from legionbox.com and hosting.uk are worth trying.
    Excellent - say no more!They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Thank you! Their technical support is amazing.

Many,many thanks.
    I've hosted sites with a handful of other web hosts in the past, but have never received the excellent high standards of customer service that hostingsource.com provides.

Hosting server

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    I require:
    5 Tbs of HD, 50 TB of bandwidth + 24/7 customer support. Video streaming
    What can you say about HostingSource.com streaming servers and the quality of their services?
    What are your views on their pricing? What host is better? why?
    Hello Adam, i hope that you are doing fine.
    You can have a look at our website and choose the good sever for your needs here :

https://tslbox.com/

We provide a worlwide hosting so you are so welcome!