I need to choose the best host in Australia

Require over 100 gbs of Storage, 2 GB of RAM, Linux. Australia - location.
    What can you say about Vpsblocks.com.au web hosting services?
    Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?

Hello Glow,

I see that vpsblocks.com.au is reseller or colocated in omniconnect https://www.omniconnect.com.au/servi...ivate-servers/ Here you can find the suitable configuration.

I like Vpsblocks.com.au hosting service. They have tremendously improved the stability of their servers after experiencing major outages.
    I was happy to use the coupon: XMAS and got 20% off payments forever on new VPS orders. Valid until January 1 2020.

Shared hosting plans are available form libertyvps.net and avansit.com.
    Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.

The best deals are available from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
    Best thing about them is the Instant activation ans their tech support. The chat feature enables me to clear all my queries.

Just started with vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting in Australia - and I am impressed from the start.
    Great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available. Highly recommended.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Make sure you will do your work with a best-hosting provider, They should have better tools, easy to use so that you can do your work in an easy way.

Hi, It's nice to hear from you. I would suggest choosing a managed cloud hosting like Cloudways. According to your requirements, on Cloudways you need to choose VULTR which costs you $44/mo including VULTR Hosting Charges.

By using this plan you can get 4GB RAM, 80GB Storage, 3TB Bandwidth, Unlimited APPs, Free SSL Certificates, 24/7 Customer Support, and Cloudways Bot Alerts.

On VULTR you can use these data centers as well, USA - SeattleUSA - Silicon ValleyUSA - Los Angeles USA - Chicago USA - MiamiUSA - New YorkUK - LondonEurope - AmsterdamEurope - ParisEurope - FrankfurtAsia Pacific - TokyoAsia Pacific - Sydney.

Uptime and support have been excellent! Vpsblocks.com.au is the host you can rely on in any situation.
    These guys have fantastic uptime, and if you are a new customer, then there are tons of coupon codes out there that will save you money on your subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    Require over 100 gbs of Storage, 2 GB of RAM, Linux. Australia - location.
    What can you say about Vpsblocks.com.au web hosting services?
    Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
    You can get the best host all around the world with god quality hosting at an affordable price at freshroastedhosting.com with good data centre and with quick 24*7 American support.