Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is Webpage SEO? How it is different from a Web SEO?

Webpage SEO is to improve the traffic and ranking of the particular webpage, whereas website SEO is to boost the rank and traffic of the entire website.

On page SEO deals with aspects on your website that can be optimized for search engines. Off page SEO involves aspects on other websites on the internet that can be optimized to improve the ranking of your website on leading search engines. It's important to understand the difference between on page and off page SEO.

There is nothing web SEO because basically SEO is doing for website page for this you can only say web page SEO.
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 12-06-2020 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naksh View Post
    Webpage SEO is nothing but making efforts to improve the rank of a specific webpage on the search engine where as Web SEO is the process of boosting the rank of entire website on a search engine.
    Agree with this answer

Website pages are light on content, but acquire lots of links. The home page in particular often has the highest page authority of the entire site.

On page SEO deals with aspects on your website that can be optimized for search engines. Off page SEO involves aspects on other websites on the internet that can be optimized to improve the ranking of your website on leading search engines. It's important to understand the difference between on page and off page SEO.

Quote Originally Posted by rscomponentseo View Post
    Ahah, it seems to me stupid to ask such questions in 2020. In addition, all the answers are in Google. Seo optimization is a great tool to make your website faster, more reliable, more popular. As a result of high-quality SEO optimization, you will get new positions in Google ranking, new customers and excellent traffic. Many people themselves promote their sites, but I usually turn to professionals in order to get a high-quality result. I opened my blog over 2 years ago and I have tried all kinds of SEO. After working with different companies and receiving different data, I came to the conclusion, that the guys from similarcontent are better at handling their task. They deal with backlinks, SEO Content software, detailing unique keywords and much more. I will not even advise you to contact them because sooner or later, you will realize that they are leaders on the market .

Both processes aim in increasing visibility in search engines. SEO is about optimizing your website to get higher rankings in the organic search results while SEM goes beyond SEO. It involves other methods that can get you search engine traffic like PPC advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by rscomponentseo View Post
    If you ask any digital marketer what is the most important part in the digital marketing, 99% of them will tell you Search Engine optimization.Studies have shown that SEO can have a better ROI than traditional forms of marketing like TV and print ads.Best part in SEO is it will give you free and genuine traffic.

Your search engine optimization strategy can be divided into two different categories: on-page SEO and off-page SEO.
    1. On-page SEO looks at what your site (or your page) is about
    2. Off-page SEO looks at how authoritative and popular your site is

On Page SEO:
    In simple words we can say that it is a critical step for obtaining a high search engine ranking for a web page.On Page Optimization is the most important and complex part of search engine optimization.On Page Optimization refers to factors that have an effect on our website or web page listing in natural search results.

1. On Page SEO Factors
    2. Title tag
    3. Domain & URL
    4. Meta Keyword
    5. Keyword Density
    6. Meta Description
    7. Unique Content
    8. Alt attribute for Image
    9. Sitemap
    10. H1, H2 tags
    11. Keyword in URL
    12. Bold or Strong
    13. W3C Validator
    14. Do follow and No follow
    15. Internal Links and External Links

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.

There Are Mainly 2 Types OF Seo

On-page Seo
    off-Page Seo

It feels like you're living in the Stone Age

Wow, this is quite interesting! I think you need to develop your ideas.I have recently studied the topic of marketing as I decided to develop my business in the network. I have long dreamed of my own company for the production of sweatshirts with a personal painting. I have been drawing for a long time and many people liked my drawings. I tried to draw on clothes and I really liked it. I decided to take up the promotion of her social media page, but it seems to me that I did it badly, because I have absolutely no experience in this area. My friend advised me to pay attention to seo services, and I'm absolutely thrilled. We managed to promote our website. https://appiloque.com/
    Last edited by JessicaBower; 01-05-2021 at 08:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast