Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Website Logo Design

Hi guys I'm trying to come up with a logo for my company... would like to know if you'll guys designed your own log (if so how) or got a professional to do it for you (How much would that cost).

Please feel free to share your story.

I used a combo of my own stuff / and a log creator - so mix and match

If you can do that at your own go ahead and do that if you can't just hire professional.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

its your company you know better than other do it...

Quote Originally Posted by Jenie0109 View Post
    Yes I do .. And i just wanted to know whether the logo is really important and worth investing alot of money into. Personally I would like to get it sorted on the cheap... just want to know what are my options and learn form youll guys

Well if your in this kind of business as we are. You should have the skills and knowledge on how to create your own professional logo that represents you

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Cruz View Post
    Yes I do .. And i just wanted to know whether the logo is really important and worth investing alot of money into. Personally I would like to get it sorted on the cheap... just want to know what are my options and learn form youll guys
    Absolutely important...Logo of a product or company is what people will remember specially if they're valued... Worth investing if you really are into it...

But the logo will be remembered only when you will add good and quality services to your logo. I believe that is much more important
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    But the logo will be remembered only when you will add good and quality services to your logo. I believe that is much more important
    Hi there mod well but actually im just talking about the logo,just a certain graphic that everyone will remember....not as a whole package... Because if i imagine that if we add phrases like services to your logo, that's kinda messy...well that's just for me...

Try to think of the best logo for your company and do it in your own. Try to use adobe photoshop or corel draw in designing your logo. It's just easy, I know you can do it. You will not appreciate everything if you alone don't have a self confidence.
    Andrew at Engagement Rings and Wedding Rings Community

If you're looking free service, you can check with logomaker.com

Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    If you're looking free service, you can check with logomaker.com
    free i wanna try

In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity - Albert Einstein
    Audio Production Degrees

hey im kyle im a graphic used to design custom logo design im working with logo design block company i you want to design logo for your company , so feel free to contact us .

It is good if you Hire a professional for logo creation[/URL] for your company. Logo represent your identity and image in market so it should be chosen wisely.
    Last edited by ~ServerPoint~; 10-21-2009 at 05:01 AM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast