What is minimum amount require to build ecommerce website?

What is minimum amount require to build ecommerce website?

The minimum expense to setup an eCommerce site will be 4000 – 16000/year and a fixed cost of 6000 for payment gateway. This all is apart from the web designing charges that you will have to give to web developer if you have no idea how to set up a website.

Web Development Company in Bangalore | Website Designing Company in Bangalore | Digital Marketing Company in Bangalore

For launching e-commerce website, you need to know the amount of resources your project will require.
    There are many shopping cart software like OS Commerce, Zen Cart, Cube Cart, Magento and many more. I consider magento to be the best one.

Well, as for the web hosting providers, can recommend Hostforweb.com , Kvchosting.net and Liquidweb.com
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

What’s your hosting budget?

As I know canspace.ca , arvixe.com and qhoster.com are perfect web hosts. Great uptime, fantastic speed and professional techs.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

It is depend on your website structure that how many pages of website do you want? Medium website is created from $50 to $200.

Small (small catalog, no custom programming, off-the-shelf theme, light traffic) Mid (small catalog, light custom programming, customized theme, medium traffic)
    Licensing < $500 < $5,000
    Hosting (monthly) $350 $500
    Design < $3,000 $5,000 – $10,000
    Custom Development < $500 $2,000 – $5,000

First of all define the area of eCommerce for which you want to work then we can suggest you cost for that niche

I'll recommend you to go with Shopify. Shopify is one of the most popular Ecommerce platforms by far. While using it can be easy and intuitive, a common question that constantly arises for fresh users is which Shopify pricing plan suits them best. You can read this article: "Shopify pricing plan" to learn about the minimum amount require to build an ecommerce website with Shopify.

Dear friend,
    A WordPress eCommerce site costs between $500 and $3000 USD for a starter eCommerce business. This gives you the best value for your money as it is the most robust, flexible, and easy to use platform.

Depending upon how simple or complex the eCommerce platform is and what the licensing costs might be, costs may vary dramatically for similar functionality.

An eCommerce website will cost you somewhere between $5,000 and $200,000 and even more in some instances.

Thanks for the information, I have found out many new things which I didn't even think about. And it made me rethink if I should build an ecommerce website or not. However, I have a site where I showcase my works as it is easier for me instead of always sending my works to my clients. I built it very quickly, and it wasn't very hard as I mainly followed this site https://www.boxmode.com/designers-website-builder which I think is the best one for beginners.
    Last edited by kellerica; 11-30-2021 at 08:46 AM.