Which server to sign up with?

Which server (hostingsource.com or legionbox.com) is better to sign up with?

I love working with the support team! I always receive professional help and thanks to them there aren`t any bugs.
    Hostingsource.com makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands

If you are looking for fast server with excellent customer service you need to choose vikhost.com. You will get great service with low price! Registration is easy and you need a minut to plase the order!
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

@transilvania Personally I don't really know theses 2 companies. You're looking for which location?

What’s your hosting budget?

On the few times that I did contact Cloudarion.com technical support department I received a reply that was helpful and courteous.
    Don't look any further - if they come cheaper you will never get this level of support.

Hostingsource.com is an excellent host.
    I work as a professional web developer and have found them to be a web host far above all others. Good Points:
    1) Plenty of bandwidth & disk space. Far more than we've used.
    2) Support respond quite quickly - usually within 3 hours (daytime).
    3) Support are helpful when they can be, as long as they understand the problem. They will offer solutions if they already have them prepared.

As I know, pretty good well-balanced dedicated servers offered by these professional hosts:
    - Kvchosting.net
    - Mddhosting.com
    - Exmasters.com
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I think bodHOST will help you better than (hostingsource.com or legionbox.com). bodHOST has Managed dedicated servers with
    • Brand New Dell / HP Servers
    • Custom Built Configurations
    • 24/7 Email, Live Chat and Phone Support
    • Managed Dedicated Servers
    • No Setup Fees
    • 99.95% Uptime SLA
    • Monthly Contracts
    • Redundant Network

Why bodHOST?

Industry Presence
    Established in 2002, we have been successfully hosting websites for over 16 years!

Multiple Data Centers
    World-class data centers locations across the US, Canada, UK as well as India.

Migration Assistance
    Migrating From Another Host? We are here to help. Our migration service is free!

99.95% Uptime SLA
    We promise 99.95% uptime with our services to help maintain your online presence.

24/7 Support
    Quality support whenever you need it, which is why we are available 24x7.

Secure Hardware
    We ensure your websites hosted on the best and most secure hardware and software available.

Name:  Logo.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  12.6 KB

I have been a legionbox.com customer for over three years now, their attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone.

I've seen a great list of dedicated servers offered by Centohost.com team. All of their work is based on quality.
    It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.