Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Web hosting ... which plan should I try?

Web hosting from KVChosting.net and web hosting from swissnode.ch ... so if you were me which plan would you buy and why?

Reasonably priced and well supported. We're very happy.
    Well done Swissnode.ch vps switzerland! You will be getting a couple more customers from me in the near future.

Web hosting from eWebGuru is best, eWebGuru is an India based web hosting provider. they have the best technical support system (24*7) on call, chat & ticket support.

Make sure you choose the best Web Hosting who gives a reasonable price and better service providers and also good technical support.

I'd like to say swissnode.ch switzerland vps hosting is excellent all round but they absolutely excel at support and when you are building a business you really need reliable and quick support. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Quote Originally Posted by transilvania View Post
    Web hosting from KVChosting.net and web hosting from swissnode.ch ... so if you were me which plan would you buy and why?
    freshroastedhosting.com has the best plan with excellent customer service and good data centre

Hello, If I were you, First I will check the few things of any hosting provider which I would like to choose. For instance, support, pricing, data centers, and uptime. If the hosting provider offers those features which I have mentioned then I will choose this hosting.

Currently, I am using Cloudways and SiteGround and as per my experience both are the best hosting and they fulfill my all requirements.

Try bodHOST web hosting plans. bodHOST is a trusted hosting provider that offers Windows Hosting, Web Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, VPS Hosting, SSL Security and WordPress Hosting at an affordable cost.

Industry Presence
    Established in 2002, successfully hosting websites for over 16 years!

Multiple Data Centers
    World-class data centers locations across the US, Canada, UK as well as India.

Migration Assistance
    Free! Migrating From Another Host.

99.95% Uptime SLA
    99.95% uptime with services to help maintain your online presence.

24/7 Support
    Quality support whenever needed, 24x7 availability.

Secure Hardware
    We ensure your websites hosted on the best and most secure hardware and software available.

Name:  Logo.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  12.6 KB

Hello,
    There are lots of hosting providers & it becomes overly difficult to choose one.

Decide how much hand-holding you'll need. ...
    Estimate the amount of traffic you expect (and be honest with yourself). ...
    Understand server types. ..

But, for ease the best solution is always to google for each of your requirements. Apart from mongo db, there are quite many good service providers. You can search for hosting reviews & you'll get much out of it.

In my personal experience of shared hosting, I'd always prefer ipage due to their excellent customer support & economical (initial only) rates; the up time is good too.

Do check for inmotionhosting, bluehost etc as they've managed to keep good reviews.

For your requirement of Mongodb, I found another Quora link (What is the best mongodb hosting?).

Concluding, it depends upon your requirements, & your budget adds up extra constraints. Shared plans have almost the same price across the web but, if you want premium then you should have a look into VPS plans.

I hope this helps.

Does anyone still use bluehost? I've never had any problems with them & thought they had good customer service when there were issues. Good value for the money as long as it meets your needs.

There are many web hosting providers are available online. You can go with Godaddy because they are providing fast, secure and reliable web hosting service at an affordable rates.

Ideally decide based on your requirements. I decided to go for a WordPress hosting plan by BlueHost India because i needed a WordPress website with a server hosted to match my requirements for WordPress website and WooCommerce. So, play your cards right. Some providers are known for certain types of hosting... Most of all, check that the server speed is and what uptime do they provide under different circumstances.

I encourage you to try a hosting plan from Hostneverdie. All plans comes with 99.9% uptime SLA, 24/7 premium support and 15 day money back guaranteed. Your website will be hosted on a hi-end enterprise server monitored by experts around the clock ensuring quick access and no downtime.

which hosting plan is best for you it's depends on your needs and budget, because various types of we hosting are available on the internet wich is defrent by the features and cost.
    For example if you want a hosting for a large website than you should definitely go with dedicated or manged hosting which have too many advanced features and enhanced level of hosting services, they are lit bit costy as compare to other hosting. and if you want to go with shared hosting plan than it's less featured and less in cost.
    but if you want to go with a best hosting provider who offer additional features with hosting services then i would like to suggest wiseslution. for all over types of web hosting such as linux , windows dedicated hosting, VPS, shared hosting and more.

Host gator has been reported by some people, but I would suggest avoiding any host operated by Endurance International Group. They are a mega company that has been buying up smaller hosts (often quietly), centralizing support for their giant overseas team that is probably not intimately familiar with your actual hosting platform, and generally creating headaches and sometimes even night mares for the poor webmasters caught up in the fray. Just search for their name on Google and you'll find endless stories of horror (as well as a list of all their brands including the blue host, host gator, and many more you've heard about).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast