Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jamessmith1 View Post
    hey i was also looking for the cloud hosting provider got some link but still i am confused which one i should use
    There is no need to confuse about Cloud Hosting Provider if you are looking to host your Quickbooks and other accounting software on the cloud server then you should need to go with Highnesscloud Hosting.

HostGator – Best for Lean/Minimal Needs.
    A2 Hosting – Fast & Reliable Shared Hosting.
    GreenGeeks – Best Eco-Friendly Hosting.
    WP Engine – Best Managed WordPress Hosting.
    Inmotion – Best VPS Hosting.
    SiteGround – Best Customer Service.
    Nexcess – Best for scaling and growth

I know that there are many different hosting providers that you can go with. I am using Devrims. I have been using this for about eight months now, and I enjoy it. Here is what Devrims offer.

- Awesome Speed
    - Support: 24/7 With Live Chat
    - Apps: WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento
    - Features: Unmetered bandwidth and storage
    - Hosting Plans: Managed cloud hosting
    - Free migration

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    Any info on nexusbytes.com - their server stability?
    Need over 1 TB of HD, 24 GB of RAM + 30 TB of Bandwidth, Linux
    What can you say about their customer support, pricing, features?
    What cloud hosting provider is better? Why?
    Won't suggest this player to you. The problem is that their servers are not up to the mark when it comes to performance.

I suggest ResellerClub's cloud hosting for the reason that their infra is up to date, the performance and efficiency is brilliant and support team is professional. They help you whenever you need any help, even if it is with technical glitches.

The requirements you are talking about can be taken care of if you check out their PRO SSD. Also, is this for a business website or a staging platform for apps?

The best cloud hosting company for most people is definitely HostGator or Nexcess. There are three main types of web hosting: Shared hosting. VPS (virtual private server) hosting.

Hello,

Nowadays, cloud hosting becomes more demanding than other web hosting services. It has a lot of good benefits than others. It comes with an auto-scaling option, which means you can easily and anytime upgrade and downgrade your web hosting resources. Pay per use billing cycle also available in the cloud hosting services. And the most important part is, downtime of a cloud is very less.

Here I share the Benefits of Shared Hosting are Pricing structure, Ease of use. The benefits of Dedicated Hosting are Administrative autonomy, Optimal performance, Advanced security. If you are looking for cloud consulting services then I suggest cloud now technologies. Cloud now technologies offers cloud advisory services and cloud consulting services for its clients.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/cloud-a...-services.html

Quote Originally Posted by Vec&sec View Post
    As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

I like these hosts: Corespace.com, Inmotionhosting.com and Hostnamaste.com
    They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.
    Compare them and choose the best.
    I wouldn't have added Inmotion Hosting in there, it is quite slow and doesn't get full Pagespeed scores ever.

The 3 best cloud hosting providers available ; Hostinger: competitively-priced cloud solutions ; Hostwinds: affordable and scalable cloud hosting.

Hi, IF you are looking for Cloud Hosting Provider than go for bodHOST. bodHOST is one of the best Cloud Hosting provider in the current market. Managed Cloud Server is the affordable in the price with 24x7 support team.

As far as storage is concerned, most cloud service providers provide the flexibility to choose your own storage. I use Ace Cloud Hosting’s public cloud which is more cost effective than other cloud service providers, offers uptime of 99.99% and gives $100 free credit on signup.
    As per your requirement, you can opt for ACE’s CPU intensive flavor C.30 with 12 vCPU and 30 GB RAM at $85/month and if you need 1 TB of storage, that will cost you around $102/month, totaling approximately $190/month for a Linux virtual machine. Whereas Nexusbytes’ bundles come with predefined storage options and if you purchase extra storage, it will cost you above $1000/month for a virtual machine with 4 vCPU and 24GB RAM.

Cloud hosting is affordable as compared to dedicated servers, with zero downtime, best part of a cloud server you can easily scale your config without facing downtime issues. If you are looking for the best cloud migration services then I suggest cloud now technologies. Cloud now technologies offers Cloud migration services to help enterprises migrate infrastructure, applications, data, and tools from on-premise to the cloud and migrate existing cloud infrastructure to any cloud.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/cloud-m...-services.html

I'd like to know about that, too. I need 2 TB of hard drive and 45 TB of Bandwidth.

*****If you asked me, I would recommend that you go to a hosting review website such as HnD and you can choose the best hosting according to your needs right here.

Before choosing a hosting plan or provider, I would advise you to conduct extensive research. Look for the most dependable and reputable hosting provider who can truly deliver the services that are most suited to your hosting needs through internet reviews and forums. Go with Ownwebservs.com one of the best web hosting provider in the US. Private Cloud Hosting plans starts at just $599/month with CPanel / Plesk Panels, Fast SSD Enterprise Storage, Daily Backups and Snapshots and many more!

Ownwebservers offers a substantial discount. PCS15 is a code for a 15% discount on Private Cloud Hosting This offer is only available for a limited time.
    Last edited by ownwebservers1; 06-20-2022 at 02:47 PM.
    OwnWebServers OFFER
    50% OFF Dedicated Server
    Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast