VPS in Europe ... where to have it from?

Is it better to use Swiss VPS from QHoster.com or Swiss VPS from Legionbox.com?
    Last edited by grimlins; 01-28-2020 at 12:04 PM.

Wondering how many hosting companies are you considering at one time? You have started another thread for same requirement with two new hosts.
    https://www.QtechServers.com - Robust Servers in the USA.
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers.

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

I'd like to mention that QHoster.com is a good web host. They give you all the features you could possibly need.
    They also have great prices. They don't oversell and give you something good for your money.

Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!

KVChosting.net and theelector.com VPS accounts are worthy.
    If you are looking for a site to host your website, you’ll make the best decision by choosing them as they are the most efficient sites to help you receive the most traffic possible. With inexpensive prices and magnificent customer service, I can 99% guarantee that you will never be upset or disappointed with the results you see from using these website hosting sites.

You know legionbox.com is right to have a deal with but they are not the only host to sign up with, you may also try services from hostround.com as their VPS accounts are full-featured and cheap.
    Both companies are solid and reliable.

Personally I also like QHoster.com server locations: Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Bulgaria (100 Gbps DDoS Protection), USA - Miami (FL), USA - New York (NY), Canada (480 Gbps DDoS Protection) and more. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

I have to say that here: https://cloudarion.com/virtual-servers/
    You can have the one.
    They have several locations in Europe and price for $10 per VPS is not a fortune to start with.

I can refer you here:
    https://www.qhoster.com/clients/cart.php?gid=15
    The price appears really low + you are allowed to check between various locations.

If you need VPS in Europe, you need to choose stable and fast SSD VPS from vikhost.com. You will have great service with low price!
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

you can check turkish companies like turhost . Due to currency benefit , Turkish companies price is so cheap and they are so close to Europe .