What is the first thing you notice when visiting a web hosting service?

When you are shopping for a web hosting service or just checking different ones out. What do you notice first? Any flags that might stop you in your tracks?
    Charles
    Web Host Pro | Web Hosting \ Dedicated Servers \ VPS

Most of the users will notice the price and Support hours.
    https://www.QtechServers.com - Robust Servers in the USA.
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers.

First, we have to clear about there services what they provide, it is reasonable or not and on the other hand pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by dwhs View Post
    When you are shopping for a web hosting service or just checking different ones out. What do you notice first? Any flags that might stop you in your tracks?
    The first thing you notice is pricing and then it comes to good 24*7 support and 99.9%uptime.These are the main thing what you need to see while shopping fr a WebHost.

Hi, Generally people visit the pricing page first. If I am talking about me. I will check first what kind of features they are providing, and of course, support is the key point for every hosting provider, so I always check the reviews on different websites and select and recommend the hosting to others.

Quote Originally Posted by alexpaul View Post
    Hi, Generally people visit the pricing page first. If I am talking about me. I will check first what kind of features they are providing, and of course, support is the key point for every hosting provider, so I always check the reviews on different websites and select and recommend the hosting to others.
    I totally agree with you dude. Most of all, when choosing a web hosting, I pay attention to the reputation of the company, the stability of the hosting, and the support. I am the owner of a large online store and it is important for me that I have 24/7 support in case of emergency. I already worked with one company and everything went fine and besides, they had excellent prices and it was very profitable, but I felt serious financial losses due to their negligence. They answered me and corrected the error only 7 hours after my call and during this period access to the site was unavailable. Then I decided to break the contract with them and started looking for other companies. I received various offers, but I could not decide and my friend advised me to find the best companies at https://mangomattermedia.com/web-hosting-us/. I began to study all the reviews there and decided to contact the guys from Cloudways. This is one of the Best Cloud Hosting Service. They had a high price and an excellent reputation and over the next three years of working with them I did not encounter any problems!

You should notice uptime, 24x7 techsupport, server locations etc.... If you are willing to purchase web hosting package then I would suggest you for bodHOST, it is one the best web hosting provider.

Industry Presence
    Established in 2002, successfully hosting websites for over 18 years!

Multiple Data Centers
    World-class data centers locations across the US, Canada, UK as well as India.

Migration Assistance
    Mig migration service is free!

99.95% Uptime SLA
    bodHOST promise 99.95% uptime with their services to help maintain your online presence.

24/7 Support
    Quality support whenever you need it, which is why we are available 24x7.

Secure Hardware
    We ensure your websites hosted on the best and most secure hardware and software available.

Go to the whois lookup page provided by ICANN, a non-profit organization that compiles domain information.
    Enter your domain name in the search field and click Lookup.
    In the results page, look for the Registrar section for the name of your domain host and website.
    Domain Domains

the first thing I notice is support times and pricing.

Well you should check their price, support hours, uptime.
    You can check more on my blog https://noyelucky.wordpress.com/2020...rvice-in-2020/