Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

dedicated server hosting in Thailand?

I would like to host 3 huge traffic web sites in Thailand,
    + need reliable host with responsive customer support.
    Need Super fast processor!
    What can you say about thaihosting.asia dedicated server hosting in Thailand?
    What host is better from your views? Why?

Try dedicated servers from QHoster.com and Host4.biz.
    Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

No Dreamy response and no harsh exchanges, just smart work. It's my recommendation for everyone.
    I have been with thaihosting.asia for a while to appreciate their professionalism.
    Easy to use, friendly interface!

Why don't you use a dedicated server from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com?!
    They are proven to be the best and they are able to satisfy all your needs.

if u need hosting services in India so visit www.askmedigi.com

I have server with thaihosting.asia. @OP: I think you can trust the company you are considering. I have everything working there.

Good servers are available from asvhost.com and exmasters.com.
    They are great quality site hosting providers, with a great value, low rate for low-income person with great services and support.

At the first view it seems to be a good company - thaihosting.asia reviews are good enough.
    Also they have good prices.
    If I were you I would contacted them and ask if they have money back guarantee and then give them a go.

I think that you have nothing to worry about and can start using them without any doubt.
    As I can see on this page: https://www.thaihosting.asia/dedicat...r-in-thailand/
    They have it designed for English speaking audience.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I have great experience with bodHOST. Check out bodHOST Dedicated server plans which is best to opt.

Why Choose Dedicated Servers from bodHOST?
    • Brand New Dell / HP Servers
    • Custom Built Configurations
    • 24/7 Email, Live Chat and Phone Support
    • Managed Dedicated Servers
    • No Setup Fees
    • 99.95% Uptime SLA

I want to recommend aplushosting.asia, after reading on different review sites and only positive reviews, I hooked up with a dedicated server with them and have absolutely only positive experience, love their quick support.

Since I've signed up with thaihosting.asia hosting, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently.
    Their servers are fast. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

According to google search, as per review based, and as per my personal experience, I would highly suggest serverwala.org for the best-dedicated server provider in thailand.
    But I would like to say compare by yourself, I think everyone wants that their hosting provider should be responsive, effective, affordable, fast, reliable, supportive, with good traffic range, latest technology, strong security, and backup.

Now I share some basic features which you will get with any type of server at serverwala
    - fastest speed- 100% website uptime guarantee
    - rock-solid security
    -100% backup
    - a reliable and effective system
    - high ram size
    - good traffic range
    - quick provisioning
    - upgraded versions

now you can compare and take action but still if have any confusion you are free to contact at serverwala 24/7.

I have been keeping my website on thaihosting.asia for a few weeks now, but so far so good.
    The admin dashboard is a bit confusing, but once you browse through it and try some things like whois protection or verification, it's all right.

Their team can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.

Choose Hostneverdie for an affordable and reliable dedicated hosting experience. Hostneverdie is a leading and trustworthy web hosting provider in Thailand providing services to thousands of customers with great feedbacks. They support team works around the clock to ensure all websites of their clients run smoothly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast