vpsblocks.com.au. I have a question.

Hello everyone!
    Have you ever heard or used vpsblocks.com.au?
    I consider them for Windows VPS so if you have any information/review or maybe aware of their coupons please share information.

The best VPS deals are available from centohost.com and host4.biz.
    I find their service level to meet all our needs with our commercial Web site. Their support is prompt and effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Have you ever heard or used vpsblocks.com.au?
    I consider them for Windows VPS so if you have any information/review or maybe aware of their coupons please share information.
    Indeed vpsblocks.com.au is a really good company and they have a lot of good options. Also coupon code 80OFF will help you to save 80% OFF.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

The best Windows VPS deals are available from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
    THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++

Get 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF
    I have not been disappointed. Vpsblocks.com.au is an extremely proficient host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.

Get 30% OFF FIRST ANNUAL* on Vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting deals in Australia. Recommended web host!
    30% off your first annual or semi-annual payment. You can save hundreds. Code: VPSHOST30

The best VPS providers are: QHoster.com and HostingSource.com.
    Mainly their customer service and support is quite excellent. The support staff take time to understand the issues and never talk down to you if you are finding it difficult to sort out the problem. Having said that - I haven't actually had that many problems!

I dont know this company , I use justhost for several years . I will compare them but with cpanel , they are so expensive than justhost .

I am satisfied with vpsblocks.com.au customer service and tech support. The features are easy to use i.e. control panel. I don’t mind paying the extra for the service and support that I have received. I have sent in support tickets that were answered in less then one hour. Great job!