best server in Europe

Servers from legionbox.com and hostround.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Before purchasing from any provider or supplier please do your research on them. Make sure they are reliable, have guarantees, and have awesome customer service.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

I'd recommend Managed Dedicated Servers from bodHOST..

• Brand New Dell / HP Servers
    • Custom Built Configurations
    • 24/7 Email, Live Chat and Phone Support
    • Managed Dedicated Servers
    • No Setup Fees
    • 99.95% Uptime SLA
    • Monthly Contracts
    • Redundant Network
    Last edited by davidsmith07; 04-07-2020 at 08:36 AM.

To start with, Exmasters.com have a smart and easy to navigate website of their own.
    Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.
    They offer nice dedicated servers along with special: Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

Would like to recommend several web hosts offering cool servers along with nice features: Hostrocket.com , Cloudarion.com and Centohost.com
    Their service is also great, i've had many inquiries promptly answered so on the overall these hosts come highly recommended.

I vote for legionbox.com. Fantastic Service and quick support! The value for the price is definitely high up there! They are perfect for those with lower budgets, and higher budgets, and they focus on making the most of the technology that is being used for the website.

Legionbox provides the best decisions for your business. Linux and Windows VPS hosting at an affordable price with instant activation.

I like my web host - QHoster.com and would not hesitate to recommend them to other webmasters.
    When I contacted them, their trained support was responsive and offered me a good fit for my demands.

You know servers from integralhost.net and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

There is a number of best-hosting provider in Europe. You have to choose the right one according to your requirement. To choose the right provider you have to do great research to pick the best hosting provider in Europe.

These hosting providers are the best who offers the best and reliable hosting platform in Europe:

Hostinger
    Siteground
    Serverwala
    Bluehost

Hello,
    Greetings from vps9 networks.

We are providing our services in Europe since more than 9+ years. Checkout our Netherlands VPS which are powered with 1Gbps Port and 99.9% uptime.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available