The best VPS account to buy ...

Comparing VPS deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com, which plan is the best for hosting a forum?

Check with VPS9 Networks Hosting plans - we provide you the best hosting service with the 1Gbps network speed, DDoS protection, and instant setup at an affordable price.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

Have a look at VPS accounts from host4.biz.
    They were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and basically told me everything I needed to get started (it was my first site). Since then the uptime and reliability has been great and the control panel was not bad either! I had an issue with bandwidth recently and the support was great at working out a deal for me. I would recommend them without hesitation!

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
    Can recommend you to try Vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting. They are offering 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF
    Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by klimm View Post
    Comparing VPS deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com, which plan is the best for hosting a forum?
    Both are not good, if you seriously want to buy a VPS server then you should go with any reputed web hosting provider like - YouStable, Interserver, GoogieHost Premium Hosting.

Legionbox.com and hostround.com VPS accounts are the most reliable in the IT industry.
    This is the best web hosting service. It's very safe, fast, unlimited and have great support. They have many helpful options for beginners in web hosting, like easy way to start and create website.

You need fast and reliable service with excellent customer support. And for it you need to choose vikhost.com. Great service, low price and high uptime all of it you will get from Vikhost!
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

There were three things I was looking for:
    1) Great price
    2) Great service
    3) variety of tools (web development, webmail, website analysis, etc)
    Hostingsource.com is great and I'm definitely going to spread the word about them.

I would normally look for in below order:
    Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

I appreciate hostingsource.com pro-active stance on security on the server.
    Recommended. I applaud their support and especially Live chat.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

To buy server you must correct the location server