The best shared account for me ...

What's the best shared account for me?
    Think of having a deal with either kvchosting.net or hostplax.com. So what should I do?

They added SSD disks in RAID 10 on their shared hosting servers.
    I am fully impressed with kvchosting.net web hosting service. They added DDOS protection on their servers which is another unique feature.

Looking for the best shared hosting service. We provide you the Best shared Hosting services with many features at a cheap price.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

I would like to suggest you that Hostgator because they are providing fast, secure and reliable shared hosting services at an affordable rates.

If you want to choose between these two, I would suggest go with hostplax.com. I read some good reviews in the community.

I find kvchosting.net SSD hosting service to be fantastic. On the few times, that I have had issues, they have responded with lightening speed. Support is all important to me, I do not know a lot but want to do so much, they help me along the road all the way. You will not be disappointed.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

The best shared hosting plans are available from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net.
    Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.

With INSIGHT WEB HOSTING I feel like I have hit the ground running in setting up my website.
    Reliable servers, exceptionally fast support, exceptional professionals.

I strongly believe bodHOST for shared hosting is quite good. bodHOST offers reliable and performance oriented web hosting solutions that do not cost the earth!