Is Eritrea safe for travel?

Is Eritrea safe for travel?

From information I know, now is not safe to travel to Eritrea, but I know a country that is always safe to travel - South Korea! Since North Korea is very dangerous right now, it's obvious that South Korea will become the center of attention. If you are thinking of visiting South Korea, I recommend that you go to Gangnam, the most affluent district in Seoul. You will probably want to visit COEX Mall, which is a very popular shopping mall in Seoul full of Western brands like Zara and H&M. If you have a lot of time on your hands, you can also visit COEX Aquarium or Lotte World, which is a large amusement park. When I went to South Korea, I wanted to experience the food there and by that to know more about korean culture! To satisfy my cravings for Korean food, I went to Myeongdong, an area in Seoul with many restaurants and stores. I went to a restaurant there called Bonjuk where I ate traditional Korean food. At this restaurant, I ordered Bulgogi (Korean Marinated Beef, which is one of the most famous dishes in Korea), Japchae (Sweet Potato Noodles w/ Vegetables) and Sigeumchi Namul (Soybean Sprouts w/ Vegetables).
    Last edited by Merlin Noel; 02-21-2022 at 04:03 AM.