Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

.design $0.00 on porkbun, with promo code: DSNSHOCK18A
    But this is only for one year. Renewal: $35.47

@aelko

This promo code not working ! Perhaps it's already been applied !
    Could you share another promo code please ?

Yes, of course you can get domain names for free along with web hosting. Some service providers offers top level domain names for free along with the web hosting. But you cannot get domain name alone for free.

Some companies will offer a free domain name to you for first year. However, the renewal charges can be much higher than the actual cost. It is recommended you order it with a registered domain registrar and have it safe for years.
    https://www.QtechServers.com - Robust Servers in the USA.
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers.

Visit various websites offering free domain names and website design help.
    Choose your domain name.
    Register your domain name with the site, and complete all required registration for your web page.
    Choose a template and design platform for your website. Your web hosting site will provide you with a...

There is no domain registrar that can get you these domain names for Free. But if you are planning to buy hosting, then there are such hosting providers that provide you a free domain name of your choice. Bluehost is the best hosting provider which provides a FREE domain name if you buy the hosting.

When it comes to domain name registration, there is no such thing as a free lunch. ... Many companies will give you a free domain name, as they profit from you indirectly. For example, web hosting companies like Bluehost give away free domain names to customers who host their websites with them.

I can't tell you about a domain but...
    You can get a subdomain for free from Wordpress[dot]com.

And as long as you use it you can even allow advertisement on your website.

hello,
    In general, there is no such thing as a free lunch.
    Having said that, there are a couple of ways to get a free domain name:

(1) Purchase a hosting package at a company that throws in a domain name for free as part of it’s hosting package, like
    DreamHost.
    (2) Use a country code top-level domain like .tk, .ml, .ga, .cf and .gq. It’s almost not possible.
    But.
    It is not a good idea to use free hosting and free domain name.
    You will not have full control of the domain name and hosting will be limited.
    Support will be limited as well.find some low cost hosting.

I hope this will help to you.

I believe there are few promotions for GTLDs but they are cheaper only in first year. Renewal are very pricey. If you are looking for dot com, you would need to pay some bucks. Porkbun has offers I believe. If you are looking much cheaper options, .xyz tld has $1 offer going on various registrars. Try it.

Sorry, but domain names are never for free. In fact, if someone is offering them to you please don't purchase because they may have hidden costs who you may get to know of later.

Domain names are always proceed because they are released by ICANN to domain registrars for selling to consumers. They are not meant to be free because the domain registrar purchases them after a bidding process. So, when money is involved in buying, how will it be free while selling?

I can suggest names of a few domain name providers such as BigRock who provides domain names at a cheap price in their deals and offers. You can get .COM, .ORG or even ccTLDs or even a .BLOG or a .ME at a good price. So, yeah, I guess this is how it stands.

-hope this helps

there are ways to get a domain name without having to pay. For example, web hosting companies like Bluehost give away free domain names to customers who host their websites with them.