need to host e-shop in Australia, any good web hosts?

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 50 gbs of hard disk
    - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    I would like to know your views on Vpsblocks.com.au VPS plans?
    How stable is this host? Any info about them?

Give vpsblocks.com.au team a try. They are offering 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF
    You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.

I would suggest Cloudways managed cloud hosting which is a 100% varnish, compatible WooCommerce hosting provider. Moreover, you can get free SSL, migration, cache, backup, and many more features.

Get 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF
    Decent amount of features and a really good knowledge base when you have questions. Vpsblocks.com.au is a reliable web host.
    Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Well, vpsblocks.com.au rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service. I recommend this host for anyone in need of quality business class hosting in Australia.

Hi, I have been using Cloudways WordPress hosting Australia because my store is built on WooCommerce, if you have any other platform then this will be the best choice for you because the store will load very fast and their services are best and reasonable.

I recommend Vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting solutions to all people looking for professional web host to host wordpress, Joomla, Mambo, e-commerce, phpBB forum, etc. I like them. They are offering 30% OFF FIRST ANNUAL* - 30% off your first annual or semi-annual payment. You can save hundreds. Code: VPSHOST30