Low cost and reliable server ...

Comparing servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com, which one is the best for hosting a forum?

How much disk space, bandwidth do your projects online require?

Think kvchosting.net is the one you can rely on in any situation. Great uptime - 99.9% guaranteed, nice tools and unique features.

I've worked with over half a dozen web hosts over the last few years and I've found kvchosting.net to be the easiest to work with.
    Their support is top notch and there services & pricing were easy to understand. I like their features:
    Free Domain Name or Name Transfer!
    Free Unlimited Site Migration!
    24/7 Proactive support

I have been a customer for one year and just paid for a second year. kvchosting.net is professional one.
    OVERALL. Excellent, quality hosting with quality support. Recommended!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Beside kvchosting.net and legionbox.com, I would like you to suggest servers from bodHOST.com. Managed Dedicated Servers housed in a Tier IV Data center backed with 24x7 Customer Support, easy upgrade options, and full migration assistance.

• 99.99% Uptime SLA
    • 24x7 Tech Support
    • Managed Servers
    • Secure Environment
    • Application Optimized
    • Optional Firewall

You will not be disappointed. I give digitalserver.com.mx web host out highest recommendation.
    I am very satisfied with their service and I don't see myself changing webhosts in the future.

We provide you the best Dedicated hosting at an affordable price.

NL-E3-1220-MT
    Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1220v6
    RAM: 8 GB
    DDoS: 5 Gbps
    Storage: 120 GB SSD
    Bandwidth: 25 TB
    Price: € 48.99 /month
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

no one can tell you which server is best for you to accept you, because only you know what's your requirements and budget. but I can suggest to you so that you can look at the best one maybe you will find the best one for you.

as per my suggestion, I would recommend you serverwala.org as the best hosting provider. They offer the best and responsive service with a higher level of features at cheap prices. they design their services and packages according to their clients' needs so that their clients get satisfaction and response from their websites.

best is who offers the best and reliable services in cost-effective so that everyone can take advantage of the best services. I'm glad to have such a highly responsive hosting provider likes serverwala.org.

serverwala.org is a landing company who offer various types of web hosting such as dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, managed hosting, cloud hosting shared hosting with such outstanding features including faster speed, high traffic range, 100% uptime guarantee, fast and reliable server, customizing and responsive infrastructure, a higher level of security system, regular backup and more, which helps to run websites properly and rank on the top.

As you have mentioned in your question both are the best server providers, I'll recommend eUKhost is one of the top dedicated server providers in the world.

see the below features of eUKhost - Dedicated Servers

24x7 Pro Support
    Proactive Monitoring
    Cost-effective Management
    High Performance
    Security You Can Rely Upon
    Business Continuity

For hosting a forum you need stable and fast hosting provider which will suit all your main requirements. The combination of quality and cheapness makes vikhost.com great choose for you.
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

I would like to say that kvchosting.net do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. Easy to use, friendly interface.

QHoster.com and inxy.com are trustworthy and solid companies to host all your web sites with
    The staff are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.

I have checked out some servers website i just came across this hyfservers.com i think they are offering so much of servers and colocations. Interested persons can give them a try...I will be buying one of there servers pretty soon.