Traffic drop issue

My website rankings are stable but I'm witnessing traffic drop since a past few days. My off-page activities are on track & being indexed too. What could be the issue? I'm not able to figure out. Can any webmaster help me out?

“Moreover, even if the aforesaid issues do not seem to be the core reason for the drop in website traffic or are not clearly evaluated, you as a website owner or content creator can always seek help from the professionals or consultancies who can help

Sometimes, the reason for a drop in site traffic is a case of unreliable data. One of the most common areas where this can happen is your site's tracking code. Because changes to your website code or even analytics plug-ins can create problems for the tracking code, issues in analytics reporting can arise