Is COVID-19 affecting your web traffic?

Since COVID-19 outbreak, the world is witnessing lockdown. This probably has to affect worldwide economy. I am observing a drop in my website traffic while my keywords are stable and improving.

What is the scenario with you?

COVID-19 impacts on Internet traffic: Seattle, Northern Italy and South Korea ... Here's a chart of traffic from our Dallas point of presence in the middle ... any impact on our network's performance, reliability, or security globally.

Quote Originally Posted by jayam View Post
    COVID-19 impacts on Internet traffic: Seattle, Northern Italy and South Korea ... Here's a chart of traffic from our Dallas point of presence in the middle ... any impact on our network's performance, reliability, or security globally.
    Copy-paste answer won't help us!

yes.. COVID-19 is affecting the traffic because people worried about their lives,families nowadays.

Hi nikki,
    I completely agree with you. Due to Coronavirus pandemic, the world is witnessing lockdown and that has affected the business worldwide.
    Even I am witnessing some drop in traffic for my website and the only reason I could figure out is COVID-19 outbreak. People in most of the countries are lockdown and facing huge problems. This is an obvious reason we are facing a drop in our traffic.
    Corona Pandemic has definitely affected the overall economy worldwide.
    Aryan Herbals - Shop for Online Herbal Powder | Herbal Juices and Personal Care Products

For the COVID-19 virus, the entire world is a lockdown. World Economy goes down. But online work has not been stopped. In this time you need to hire a virtual assistant Agency for your website work and keyword ranking.
    Last edited by virtualpalondon; 11-02-2023 at 09:28 AM.

Yes it is affecting my business.