Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Have seen ResellerClub's shared hosting plan to be one of the cheapest and most efficient. They are starting off at just INR 160 per month which is a steal if you ask me for all the resources they provide.

You can manage your site via cPanel and also get unlimited disk space and extend it if you like to. Their shared plans are best for new sites and the critical part is that they have 99.99% uptime. So, that is a good sign for those who are looking for constant uptime.

If you're looking for a great hosting company, Host.co.in is the place to go. When I started building my hosted WordPress site, I had been in internet marketing for three years. I tried other hosting providers but was dissatisfied with their services, so I transferred my website to Host.co.in, where I am pleased with their excellent and cost-effective services!

Hands down, Host.co.in is the strongest. I've stayed with a few different hosts, and I've always returned home. Price-wise, I'll search the internet every now and then to compare prices and features...you know, to make the most of my money...but, as you would expect, I'll still come to the same conclusion: Host.co.in is the best.

For more shared plans visit: https://www.host.co.in/linux-shared-hosting
    bodhost.com | Fully Managed Web Hosting
    Features - NVMe Storage, Imunify360, Free Domain* + More!
    Contact Us: sales@bodhost.com or by phone: 1800 212 6630

Greetings from Scopehosts,

We are the hosting provider in market from past 8+ years. We have different plans as per your required configuration. Visit Scopehosts to get affordable Shared Hosting Plans.

Give QHoster.com a try. Support has been mixed - the online chat is pretty good at solving problems when there is an agent available. Since the move, it's been three months and we haven't had a single glitch since.

If you don't have any other choice go with QHoster.com. However, there are many other hosting provider available that are best. Also, shared hosting is good for a small and medium businesses but if you are launching your eCommerce store then don't go with shared hosting provider. Go with cloud hosting provider that is affordable and reliable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12