How do I get better visibility in search engine results?

I myself is taking a shot at an old venture which was not worked for SEO from long time. She needs to improve it's traffic and positioning. So please share your recommendations on the best way to improve site traffic and positioning. What off-page and On-page SEO should be finished?

Create fresh and authentic content in the blog.
    The main off page that truly works "well" is getting joins from RELEVANT and legitimate destinations that the web crawlers effectively like.

Ensure any page or article that you are needing to rank high is BETTER and progressively RELEVANT to the search query you are needing than ALL different pages in the top positions.

Likewise chip away at the inside connecting so the web indexes can make sense of what the pages, gatherings of pages and webpage are about. I like utilizing an adjusted storehouse structure. Work on best SEO rules, you'll improve your visibility.

Things will take time and great effort. Quality substance and great backlinks will improve your traffic and rankings.

In any case, it needs time, you can not get it for a couple of days. It can take weeks or months to get good visibility so make sure everyday make some progress on regular SEO work.

I think Good backlink and better traffic can increase your website rank.

There's a much better guide to whether you can rank on Page #1 of the search results than work on page seo.