Best EU server provider ...

ASVhost.com and hosting.uk servers are provided in a quality manner and I have to opt for the best one, so which is that?

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

Take your time to check out warez-host.com Offshore Servers in Europe.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

In EU dedicated servers and VPS can be rented from hosting company with high uptime, professional support and free install/reinstall and a lot of else.
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

I vote for asvhost.com as they are proven to be the best.
    Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.

I have been with bodhost.com hosting for about a year and I can say that their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses.
    Support - excellent - live help and I have always been happy at the end.

Honestly, speaking, I too would recommend Bullten.com servers to anyone that needs a reliable web host service provider.
    I have been impressed. Not only do I have the best of services to help me out but the service is superfast.

+ Coupon code: BTLIFE40 - It adds 40% discount to all their shared hosting when paid for a year!