Need cpanel web hosting - budget is $2/mo

Hey guys,
    What cheap and reliable web hosts do you know?
    need to host one of my clients website just for testing. What providers can you recommend me to look at?
    Found rockhoster.com 2 days ago. Still thinking about to try them or not. Their plans start from $1.99/mo.
    Any reviews please?

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    Hey guys,
    need to host one of my clients website just for testing. What providers can you recommend me to look at?
    Found rockhoster.com 2 days ago. Still thinking about to try them or not. Their plans start from $1.99/mo.
    Any reviews please?
    If that's what you are lookking for, then webhostingpad is your best bet
    Here is a link to them. https://www.webhostingpad.com/14141.html
    I recommend them.

Very Good Experience.
    I recommend Rockhoster.com website hosting to others.
    With any new setup you always run into issues getting used to the hosts control panel, getting your applications set up, getting things working, etc. - they were very helpful.

According to your budget, I would suggest Search NerdyHosting.com, they offer $2/mo including these features Disk space - 1024 MB, Monthly data transfer, 10240 MB, FTP accounts - 10, Emailboxes - 15, Domains Hosted - 1.

Disadvantages: You can not get free SSL, free backup, migration, cache, etc, which will be affected in the future when your business is stable, even you can not get expert support.

For the sake of this, I would suggest going with managed hosting providers such as SiteGround, Cloudways, WPEngine, etc. Using these hosting provider you can get all the features which I have mentioned above, besides you can get the expert support which is available 24/7.

Your search ends here. bodHOST provide High-Performance, Feature Loaded cPanel Hosting Services starting from $1/month.
    • 24x7x365 support
    • Secure Environment
    • Free Softaculous
    • Instant Setup

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    Hey guys,
    Any reviews please?
    Hello,

Youll can get hosting with cpanel at a very cheap price only at fresh roasted hosting with excellent 24*7 customer support.

Choose Interserver, They offering web hosting at $1 for the 3 month.

I would recommend Ethernetservers they are very cheap and also not limited but lifetime.
    Entdecken Sie riesige Welten, die offen sind und das Gefühl haben, aus der Wildnis die Freiheit zu vertreiben. Entdecken Sie Dutzende von Missionen, neuen Orten, harten Verträgen und hinterlassen Sie Ihre Spuren in diesen ungezähmten Ländern. Jetzt günstig Snowrunner Key kaufen.

Fahre alleine oder mit bis zu vier Spielern im kooperativen Mehrspielermodus und bereichere dein SnowRunner-Erlebnis mit Mods! Hier bei Epic Games.

The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. Rockhoster.com support is professional, communicative, and quite fast.
    I am a an experienced web user and have tried literally dozens of web providers before but none with such high standards.

i would suggest to increase your budget little more to get a reliable host

you can check out latest shared hosting offers for more deals
    Join the Fastest Growing Web Hosting Forums

Why not to give Vpsget.com a try?
    The first thing I did was install some useful scripts for my website and then started in on some PHP testing.
    The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
    Good job!

Service, Pricing, Reliability, and Features. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
    I have signed up with Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS and would like to tell you about the quality of service they provide.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

you can use the web hosting globe host , host gator & more

Depends what resources you need, and what will you host.

If it's just for testing purposes you can get low as $0.75/month.