The best VPS provider in Europe ...

Accounts from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk are enticing for me and I have to stick to the best one, so what should I do?

I think you should try bodHOST.com rather than rockhoster.com and hosting.uk. Their VPS plans are great and affordable. Check out bodHOST's Linux VPS Plans which has complete Root Access & Free Setup.

• SSD Storage
    • Highly Reliable Servers
    • Money Back Policy
    • Instant Provisioning

If you are planing to purchase Linux VPS now you will get instant 30% OFF on all Linux VPS plans use coupon - LVPS30.

QHoster.com and ASVhost.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
    I've found that their technical support has been prompt and courteous each time I've used them. So much so that I've now upgraded my hosting to VPS which was transitioned smoothly.

Easy.gr is a world best VPS hosting provider which has been offering top quality managed hosting solutions for more than 24 years, and now handles 600,000 sites for more than 32,000 customers worldwide.
    Domain Domains

I vote for rockhoster.com.
    They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy. Cheers & their Teams ROCK !!!!!

My experience with Rockhoster.com web host is great! This host is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me), and most important: they have high quality communication skills. Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.