The best server provider in Europe ...

I think the best server providers in Europe are: hosting.uk and legionbox.com. And what about you?

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

Highly recommend warez-host.com Offshore Hosting service. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!

Servers from legionbox.com and hosting.uk are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Points for these hosting services:
    - ONE -- low cost.Very low indeed.
    - TWO -- No downtime
    -THREE -- quick Support.

I vote for bodhost.com as they are proven to be the best server provider in Europe.
    Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.

• 24x7 Tech Support
    • 99.99% Uptime
    • SSD Storage
    • Instant Setup

I moved from another hosting provider - and Exmasters had me up and running instantly!
    I'm finding my site is now loading faster than ever, so all in all I'm a very happy customer. Let’s hope you continue to wow me.

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

Try QHoster.com servers. I have never seen such user support. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.
    Superb features, service, and quality. For VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles).
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

After suffering through the disintegration of my web and mail hosting provider, I limped to Hostnamaste Cheap Dedicated Server. I've been incredibly pleased with the speed of their tech support and except for one billing problem, they've been an absolute dream to deal with.

looking for the best and affordable web hosting in Europe. then I would highly suggest you serverwala.org- the best hosting provider in Europe.

Serverwala.org is a leading company, who provide various types of web hosting such as managed hosting, dedicated hosting, VOS hosting, shared hosting with advanced features including fastest speed, good traffic range, 1010% uptime guarantee, rock-solid security system, daily backup, latest hardware technology, 24/7 clients support and many more.

you can also customize your plans according to your requirements and budget so that you can gain the best ROI and response from your site. whatever you want in your hosting plan you can disclude and include as your need.

I also heard about the bodHOST - Managed Hosting Services one of the best Web Servers providers in over the globe.

No doubt, QHoster.com is a stable webhost with a good customer support that will resolve any issue.
    Customer Support is very helpful, and very quick with responses, unlike a lot of hosts i've been with.

So many server providers are trying there best. I can really say this is the best of it all. For me i checked on hyfservers.com and it seem they are lots of location covered. You can give them a try.

I will recommend hosting. uk as it is best known for customer support and highest uptime.