Reseller Hosting Profitability?

I just wanted know that the profitability of re-seller hosting business from Godaddy. Please advise some good points.

Go Daddy offers you reseller hosting at a reliable rate. Whenever you take hosting, keep this in mind that
    - It should have 24 hours of customer service.
    -The server must be highly secure.
    -Rates do not increase again and again.
    -The customer's problem should be resolved quickly.

nice reseller hosting opportunities offered by digitalserver.com.mx team in Mexico. This option is the best in the region.
    They do backups every day, so they got back my files and my blog started to run again and available to my visitors in 10 minutes.

You will get nice reseller hosting opportunities offered by Centohost.com team.
    Their pricing is sweet. Much cheaper than my previous host's pricing.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

The GoDaddy Reseller Program allows you to sell all GoDaddy products including web hosting, domains and more.

Coolhandle offers the best reseller hosting services at the lowest cost. Also if you are thinking to start a reseller hosting business. A CoolHandle reseller plan is a great way for you to start your own full-time web hosting company. They offer you complete flexibility and scalability with all the tools you need to succeed.

eUKhost is the finest hosting service, which value the needs of their customers & Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Service which provided by eUKhost

1) cPanel Hosting
    2) WordPress Hosting
    3) Reseller Linux
    4) Business Hosting
    5) Windows Hosting
    6) Reseller Windows
    7) Cloud Server
    8) Linux VPS
    9) Windows VPS
    10) Dedicated Servers
    11) Imunify 360