Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What cheap and reliable web hosts do you know?

Hey guys,
    What cheap and reliable web hosts do you know?
    need to host one of my clients website just for testing. What providers can you recommend me to look at?
    Found Thaihosting.asia several days ago.
    Still thinking about to try them or not.
    Any reviews please?

I recommend 1 Host Web's Dedicated Servers. Their dedicated servers are located India and USA. Dedicated servers come with SSD and HDD server disks.

Dedicated Servers with HDD storage come with the following features:

CPU: 2-4 cores
    RAM: 4GB - 16GB
    Disk space: 1TB HDDx2 RAID 1
    Bandwidth: 5TB - 15TB Monthly Data Transfer
    Dedicated IP's: 2 Free IP's

Dedicated Servers with SSD storage come with the following features:

CPU: 8 cores
    RAM: 6GB - 60GB
    Disk space: 500GB - 1.79TB
    Bandwidth: 5TB - 15TB Monthly Data Transfer
    Dedicated IP's: 2 Free IP's

For USA dedicated servers they are offering 20% discount on monthly plan or annual plan. Use the coupon code: W3HMV35ZA2

No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend thaihosting.asia web hosting service.
    Your sites will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I can honestly say, Hostnamaste.com is professional web host.
    Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

Reliable and cheap hosts are: hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    They have very great support and amazing services with very fast reply from Monday to Sunday.

According to me, kvchosting.net is a better option for cheap and reliable web hosting. Its service is better than others.

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

For me, nice dedicated hosting packages offered by Cloudarion.com , Inmotionhosting.com and Tzulo.com web hosts.
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

According to my experience, Go4hosting is the cheap and reliable web hosting provider.

We the VPS9.NET believe in offering the best web hosting solutions to ensure your business growth to the summit with our interminable support. We make sure that you are satisfied with our hosting services with bountiful resources and featureful tools with Industry Standard Guarantee.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

Servers from hostround.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
    Their support team is very helpful. Whenever I've had to contact them with my questions, they're always responding so professionally. My websites are always up and running without problems.

I have been using thaihosting.asia cheapest dedicated hosting plan for more than 1 year. I have good things only to say about them the staff members there are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. the claim of 99.99% uptime holds true.

Servers from hosting.uk and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.
    Always quick responses to any of my needs! Technical assistance has been great.

I think, if you want a cheap and reliable Host, you can check it this Supplier: Aohoaviet.com
    i'm using their service in there for my Web

If you're looking for a cheap and reliable host in Thailand, Hostneverdie is a perfect choice for you. All hosting plans come with uptime 99.9% guarantee, enterprise hardware and 24x7 competent support.

According to me bluehost is the cheap and reliable web hosting. because it has basic features to secure your sites.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast