Best Web Hosting Services For 2020!

Hey guys, today I will give you my opinion on what are the best web hosting providers in 2020!

I see a lot of posts about "which is the best web hosting provider", "how to know which is the best web hosting provider", "please help me to choose a good web host", etc, etc ...

If you are setting up a website, a good web hosting service is needed. It can take you a lot of time and money to find a good hosting service, particularly if you're confused by the features or pricing plans on offer for 2020. I have tested a lot of web hosting companies and I want to share with you what are some of the best web hosting providers!

In terms of reliability, quality, speed, and efficiency, I will introduce you to the 3 best web hosting providers that I believe stand out from the rest. Most importantly, we will save you time and give you quality information so you can determine which web hosting company you need and which one is best for you!

So let's start:
    There are a lot of important things to look for when choosing a web hosting service, and these are first and foremost:
    1. Cost
    2. Uptime
    3. Speed
    After that, you can look at other features like
    1. Customer support
    2. Security and trust
    3. Money-back guarantee, etc, etc ...

Looking for these metrics, My Top 3 Web Hosting Services Are:

1) Bluehost

Bluehost is a very popular web hosting service and one of the biggest hosting companies in the world, they are recommended by WordPress, and that tells you that Bluehost is a really good web hosting company

Bluehost price ( I will present you only the prices of Shared Hosting plan)

Basic: The basic plan allows you to host one website. It includes one domain and 25 subdomains, 50GB SSD storage and 5 parked domains. Also, you have a free SSL license and unmetered bandwidth. For the basic plan, you’ll pay $3.95 per month. This plan is particularly affordable, mainly for starter websites.

Plus: The Plus plan includes unlimited websites with unlimited SSD storage and bandwidth. You’ll also get an unlimited number of domains and free SSL licenses. The price for the plus plan starts at $5,95 per month. This plan is also affordable since you have a little better advantage and the price is a little higher.

Choice Plus: is a recommended plan and with this one, you have the same benefits as a Plus plan, but you also have site backup and privacy and protection for your domain.

Pro: It is the most expensive, that’s why it’s the best. With this one, you have high performance with all the benefits of the past plans. This choice will cost you $13.95 a month.
    The shared plan is a kind of basic plan that every starter needs. As a beginner, you are quite pleased with Shared Hosting plans ( You don’t need anything better than this one to get started

Bluehost Uptime - Average 99.99%

Bluehost has an uptime of almost always 99.99-100% and that is perfect when you are looking for a strong and reliable web host.

(Let me explain in short what uptime is: Uptime is the amount of time that a server has stayed up and running. This is usually listed as a percentage, like “99,98% uptime”. Uptime is a great measure of how good a web hosting provider is at keeping their systems up and running.)

Bluehost Speed - 732 ms

Bluehost has a fast loading time of 732 ms. Speed of 732 ms is good for web hosting providers, of course, it can be better, but this is a solid speed.

(Let me explain in short what is speed - This is one very important feature of any website. Without it, you can’t do anything. Not only does it affect the user experience on your site, but it is also key to ranking your site in Google (SEO), and what is scientifically proven is that a 3-second delayed site can cost you 30-50% of your traffic.

2) SiteGround

In recent years, SiteGround has grown in importance and popularity thanks to its rapid growth. This company has all the services you may be looking for, and each one of them is excellent.

SiteGround Price ( I will present you only the prices of Shared Hosting plan)

Startup - It is intended to host a website and offers 10 GB web storage. It allows approximately 10,000 visits per month. StartUp plan provides you with free WP installation, automatic WordPress updates, daily backups, unlimited databases, free SSL as well as CDN and Email. It should be noted that it uses 100% renewable energy. Here you have a special price of $3.95 a month and it will only work for the first invoice only and the regular price of $ 11.95 a month.

GrowBig - (the best-selling plan). It allows working with unlimited websites and provides 20 GB web storage. It presents approximately 25,000 visits monthly. As a novelty, this plan offers dynamic caching, backup copies on-demand, professional site transfer (free), and staging. Also, you can add collaborators. The rest of the features are the same as the previous plan. Special price is $ 5.95 a month (also works for the first invoice only!) and the regular price is 19.95$ a month.

GoGeek - This plan offers more benefits. It hosts unlimited websites offering 30 GB web storage and allowing approximately 100,000 visits per month. It provides all the benefits provided by the GrowBig Plan plus it has priority support, the highest tier of resources and white-label clients. Special price is $ 11.95 (works for the first invoice only!) a month and the regular price is $ 34.95 a month.

SiteGround Uptime - Average 99.98%

SiteGround guarantees you a 99.99% speed time which is incredible. It is one of those that offer a very high uptime! You will be more than pleased with this uptime!

SiteGround Speed - 762 ms

SiteGround has greatly improved the speed of its servers thanks to solid-state drives (SSDs), NGINX web server technology and more.

3) Hostinger

Hostinger is one of the cheapest web hosting services on the market. Hostinger promised to create a reliable, easy to use web hosting service that offers superb features, quick speed, and great customer service at an affordable price for all!

Hostinger Price ( I will present you only the prices of Shared Hosting plan)

Single Shared Hosting: This choice will get you 1 website optimized for WordPress, a free business mailbox for 6 months, 100GB bandwidth and 1X processing power and memory. You can get it for $0.99/month and save 90%.

Premium Shared Hosting: Premium shared hosting plan offers 100 websites optimized for WordPress, a free business mailbox for 6 months, unlimited bandwidth, 2X processing power and memory, and weekly backups. It can be yours for $2.59/month.

Business Shared Hosting: This Hostinger plan will give you all benefits from the Premium Shared Hosting plan + daily backups, free SSL certificate and 4X processing power and memory. You will pay $4.09/month.

Hostinger Uptime - Average 99.97%

Hostinger's average uptime in the past 12 months is between 99.97% and 100% and that is enough to put him in the top web hosts in the last few years.

Hostinger Speed - 749 ms

It is imperative that your website load quickly, fast page loading times are vital for any website users. Hostinger provides a speed of 749 ms which makes him a very good web hosting provider!

Some Good Alternatives:
    A2 Hosting
    DreamHost

I hope I helped someone with this post when it comes to choosing a web hosting provider.

Also, I want to hear your opinions, please feel free to comment and tell me your thoughts!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you need help!

Regards,
    Andrew

Nice list, taking note on this one, thanks!

Nice info Andrew Daniels, I think you something missed out. I would like to add bodHOST Web hosting services in the list.

bodHOST provides Super-fast SSDs servers using LiteSpeed Web Server, DDoS Protection, SSL Certificates, Daily Backup, and 24/7

Industry Presence
    Established in 2003, successfully hosting websites for over 17 years!

Multiple Data Centers
    World-class data centers locations across the US, Canada, UK as well as India.

Migration Assistance
    Free! Migrating From Another Host.

99.95% Uptime SLA
    99.95% uptime with services to help maintain your online presence.

24/7 Support
    Quality support whenever needed, 24x7 availability.

Secure Hardware
    Websites hosted on the best and most secure hardware and software available.

Name:  Logo.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  12.6 KB

best web hosting depends on your needs

There are many web hosting providers are available in the market. Best web hosting providers are:
    rre
    Bluehost
    Godaddy
    Dreamhost
    Digital Ocean

The best web hosting providers for 2020
    DreamHost.
    Bluehost.
    A2 Hosting.
    HostGator.
    InMotion Hosting.
    MochaHost.
    Web Hosting Hub.
    BigCommerce.

If you are looking for the best web hosting company then I will recommend Serverwala Data Center. Because it is the best web hosting company around the world. I am also using Servewala Dedicated Serve Canada from last year. They provide the best facilities with all server hosting. Serverwala suggests cheap and best web hosting plans and packages with various features like Premium Technology, Upgraded Hardware, 24*7 customer support, advanced security, speed, Get more relevant traffic, uptime guarantee, and several more.

I would like to suggest you that Dreamhost which offers fast, secure and reliable web hosting service at an affordable rates.

From you list, I prefer A2 Hosting and DreamHost. But if one is looking for a quality hosting provider in Thailand, I'd like to recommend Hostneverdie. It is one of the few hosts in Thailand who truly offer 24x7 competent support and has the best feedbacks in the Thai web hosting market.

As per your answer there are many web hosting provider present on the web but I'd love to share eUKhost is one of the top Web Hosting Provider firm in the UK.

I'll give ratting to WHUK - Web Hosting UK is one of the top Wen Hosting Company in UK. Founded in 2001, Webhosting UK has grown to become one of the largest web hosting providers in the UK, serving over 35,000 customers and hosting in excess of 1,000,000 websites across our network.

Well in case of hosting a WordPress website, I prefer a WordPress hosting. when you host a WordPress site there are many options available in shared hosting but there are some important features that WordPress special needs. The reasons why you need WordPress specific hosting are as follows

Security: security issues to WordPress should be rectified as soon as possible.
    Support: backend support through hosting.
    WordPress specific tools: tools that aid the performance of WordPress.
    Speed: loading speed of the website.
    Staging: cloning website to test changes.

The WP engine Gives you WordPress specific hosting which comes at different features.