Hosting a sunglasses store - is it profitable?

Hi
    I would like to know if it'a profitable to host a store selling sunglasses?
    Some examples of successful sunglasses stores?

Here is an example of a successful online store of highly-qualitative sunglasses- layoners.com. They provide a very wide variety of sunglasses for everyone, on every taste. Look and make sure that there is a favorable price and quality, at the same time, you can try it yourself. As a person who loves style that is emphasized with high-quality sunglasses, I love this site very much. I have been using it for a long time and have already bought 4 different pairs) just for each outfit requiring a different type of sunglasses, this site helps me very much. I advise you to look through it, even the most skeptical person who looks at every product biased will find what he needs

Quote Originally Posted by Uranusman View Post
    Here is an example of a successful online store of highly-qualitative sunglasses- layoners.com. They provide a very wide variety of sunglasses for everyone, on every taste. Look and make sure that there is a favorable price and quality, at the same time, you can try it yourself. As a person who loves style that is emphasized with high-quality sunglasses, I love this site very much. I have been using it for a long time and have already bought 4 different pairs) just for each outfit requiring a different type of sunglasses, this site helps me very much. I advise you to look through it, even the most skeptical person who looks at every product biased will find what he needs
    Is there something more I should know before the purchase?
    If you're just curious about my story, or you just want to grab my résumé, you're in the right spot.