need e-commerce friendly server hosting. $185/month - Budget

Here are my requirements:
    $185/month - Budget
    Single E3-1270/E5-1620, 64gb ram, 2x 2TB disk or 2x500gb SSD
    Have already found Corespace.com - any info about their service?
    What review websites do you know? Any alternatives for comparison please?

This is the first time I hear about this service, you can try using their services for the first month. I, for example, use GoDaddy and I'm quite satisfied with everything

If you go online there are DC providers that can be cheaper than $185. Just keep in mind research the company before signing any agreement.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable!
    I just totally Love them! Recommend Corespace dedicated server hosting to others.

You know, it was very hard for me to find reliable Server Hosting Provider to host one of my new web sites, but after several weeks of research I decided to sign up with corespace.com and bought their dedicated hosting hosting plan because I have found it to be stable host which was able to serve all my demands. Everything works fine. Recommended.

Dedicated servers from inxy.com and legionbox.com are good enough to sign up with.
    With their dedicated solutions, you are powered with freedom: a box of your own. Setting up domains, installing modules, your dedicated server can be 100% customized to suit your needs. Powered by CPanel, all domains created are equipped with full features of the hosting plans.

Moved to Hostnamaste after poor service with my previous web host. I like their Cheap Dedicated Server deals.
    I am so glad I found this hosting provider and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.

Give Thaihosting.asia web host a try. As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER