Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cheap reseller hosting plans, any suggestions please?

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 100 gbs of hard disk
    I would like to know your views on Hostnamaste cheap reseller hosting plans?
    Any info about them?

I like Hostnamaste, their hosting is really fast I like this very much. I will continue using hosting services.
    I can also add that it supports virtually all web development technologies on its hosting servers.

Try widen the range of your search, it will give you an opportunity to choose the right hosting provider for you.
    Take a look at Hostforweb.com and also Kvchosting.net reseller hosting packages. Easy to use, friendly interface.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I was looking for a host that will provide a good reseller account and was very lucky to have found Hostnamaste.com web host.
    Great pricing, great support, reasonable disk space, nice webmail interface and lots of apps/scripts that are easy to install from cpanel.

Top rating to Hostnamaste web hosting from here! Easy to use, friendly interface!
    In many aspects their tech people are amazingly smart and obviously like doing their work on open source software systems.

Try ResellerClub, their plans start from $ 12 but if you are looking for 100GB disk space I think it will start with $18 , free WHMCS and cPanel. I used their service way back in 2017 and had a decent experience.

Hello, As i suggest you before choose any reseller plan check there hosting support, otherwise buy your own dedicated server and please PM I'll definitely support to your client

HostGator is an industry leader in the web hosting space. On top of that, they also give you great reseller options. They offer three different reseller plans.

Coolhandle is one of the best hosting companies that offer fast secure reliable and cheap reseller hosting services at a reasonable cost.

Their web hosting comes with
    Unlimited Storage and Bandwidth
    Free Domain Name and Privacy
    Retain Customers With a Secure & Fast Website
    24/7 Technical Support

WebHostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. The most basic plan only costs $8 per month to subscribe to. It also provides a variety of other additional features, such as FREE Setup and Instant Activation, FREE RV Site Builder, FREE Domain for Life, FREE Private Nameservers, Domain Reseller Account, Free Auto SSL-Encrypt, Let's 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Ultra Fast and Secure, 1 Click Installs with Softaculous. All of these features can be accessed with a single click.

Their are some hosting companies that offer free resellers hosting. I would have to try and find the website again if you want. If your paying for resellers hosting you must have so many people signed up to break even other wise your losing money every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Vec&sec View Post
    I like Hostnamaste, their hosting is really fast I like this very much. I will continue using hosting services.
    I can also add that it supports virtually all web development technologies on its hosting servers.
    That's great to hear! Hostnamaste is certainly one of the best hosting services out there. Its robust infrastructure and reliable servers make it a great choice for those looking for a reliable hosting service. Plus, its support for virtually all web development technologies makes it a great choice for anyone looking to get started with web development. I'm sure you'll keep enjoying it!

some affordable reseller hosting providers you can consider:

HostGator
    Bluehost
    A2 Hosting
    SiteGround
    InMotion Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 100 gbs of hard disk
    I would like to know your views on Hostnamaste cheap reseller hosting plans?
    Any info about them?
    Webhostingworld offers the best and cheapest web hosting. Its base package costs $25/month. Free RV Site Builder, Domain for Life, Private Nameservers, Domain Reseller Account, and Setup & Instant Activation are all available.

HostGator: HostGator offers a range of reseller hosting plans at competitive prices. Their plans include unlimited disk space, bandwidth, and the ability to host multiple websites. They also provide a user-friendly control panel for managing your clients' accounts.

A2 Hosting: A2 Hosting offers reliable reseller hosting plans with features like SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and a WHM control panel for easy management. They have different packages to suit various needs and budgets.

SiteGround: SiteGround is known for its excellent customer support and reliable hosting services. They offer reseller hosting plans that come with features such as free daily backups, a free website builder, and a user-friendly interface.

ResellerClub: ResellerClub is a popular choice for reseller hosting. They offer affordable plans with features like unlimited domains, disk space, and bandwidth. They also provide a customizable control panel and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

Namecheap: Namecheap is known for its affordable domain registration services, but they also offer reseller hosting plans. Their packages include features like SSD storage, free website builder, and cPanel/WHM control panel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast