how can i get a cheap hosting provider

hello i need a hosting provider my site is running on amazon host but due to lockdown i am unable to pay too much so i want a hosting provider with best rate

I would recommend you Siteground.

Quote Originally Posted by jamessmith1 View Post
    hello I need a hosting provider my site is running on amazon host but due to lockdown I am unable to pay too much so I want a hosting provider with the best rate
    I'd recommend bodHOST Web hosting services that offer web hosting at the best price. bodHOST is offering web hosting at just $1/per month.

For me, swissns.ch reliability is at the very bottom. Check their shared hosting accounts out. This host gets Double Thumps Up!
    + Coupon code: 3FI43HBLRM - gives 20% discount, valid till July 31st

I would suggest going with managed cloud hosting like Cloudways. May I ask what is your budget? On Cloudways the price starts $10/mo. If this is expensive for you then let me know I will suggest some other cheap hosting provider.
    NOTE: On Cloudways you can get all the features that Amazon given you.

I am quite satisfied with the service RockHoster provides, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.
    Their control panel system is absolutely fantastic. It is all redesigned CPanel functions in their own simplistic interface.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by jamessmith1 View Post
    hello i need a hosting provider my site is running on amazon host but due to lockdown i am unable to pay too much so i want a hosting provider with best rate
    I am impressed by QHoster.com website hosting solutions. The interface is clean, concise and configuring your site(s) is straightforward.
    It has great, timely support. They offer support through online chat module and via support tickets / email.

Hello,

Leasedlayer provides you the best Hosting service with many features like : 24/7 Support, Root access with DDoS protection at a cheaper price.

Thank you.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

Dotzo.net has come up with the mid-year sale and provides 24/7 support on our Hosting Plans.
    Dotzo.net serving since 2008
    Dedicated server / VPS / Managed / Cloud VPS / ERPNext VPS / USA / Netherlands
    Web Hosting Provider

while looking at the cheap hosting server, you should take care of its security server whether it will be able to give security to your website data correctly or not.

My favorite is Bullten pretty obviously. They know what they do. They are professionals.
    Coupon code: BTLIFE40 - It adds 40% discount to all their shared hosting when paid for a year

You can search online and find out the cheap hosting provider. Either, you can go with Godaddy which offers best web hosting services at an affordable rates.

I'd like to add that cloudarion.com is an outstanding web hosting choice. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
    Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.