Affordable VPS hosting accounts in Australia?

Require over 100 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 3 TB of bandwidth. Australia
    What can you say about vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting packages?
    Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
    Their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity?
    Alternatives?

Being in your place, I'd use a VPS from time-tested companies - HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
    Support has been responsive and on point. They would be good for any level of customer, and yes I would recommend it to anyone.

30% OFF FIRST ANNUAL* - 30% off your first annual or semi-annual payment. You can save hundreds. Code: VPSHOST30

Vpsblocks.com.au is fantastic. On the few times, that I have had issues, they have responded with lightening speed. I have been hosted with other providers before, but can express the point that this web host ROCKS. Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com are worth your attention.
    Ultra fast response time, and no set up fees. Plus I think their monthly fees are unbeatable.

It's a good value, reliable, and service has been better than other hosting providers.
    Awesome host and service. Vpsblocks.com.au is the fourth web host I've hosted with and it will be my last one I hope. Their service is wonderful, their packages are priced competitively, and their product is the best I've used thus far.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you're interested, you can get a VPS in los angeles for cheap at https://truxgoservers.com/vps/losangeles/.

You can get it even cheaper with this 15% off promo code, hope it is useful:
    3MX0L1TYB2
    [Truxgo Servers] - VPS, Dedicated/Bare Metal, Email Marketing, Wordpress and Web Hosting servers with cPanel -

VPS deals from panamaserver.com and hosting.uk are reliable and solid and prices are affordable for the web masters with a tight budget.
    Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are. Well done. They have earned a loyal customer in me.

I really love the control panel software they use.
    I recommend vpsblocks.com.au cheap VPS hosting - 100%! The host states 99.9% uptime and so far I haven’t seen any - so this is a very good sign.

The best and reliable VPS hosting provider in Sydeny in my experience is Medha Hosting manged IT services provider https://medhahosting.com/managed-it-services-sydney/https://medhahosting.com/managed-it-services-sydney/

Use VPS accounts from panamaserver.com as they are proven to be the best.
    I'd like to point out they responded very quickly to some issues I had and resolved them right away. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out.

I am so happy that I chose Hostnamaste.com hosting for my wordpress site 8 months ago.
    They offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient.

VPS accounts from hosting.uk and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms due to their top-notch services.
    To me, main things which differentiate between top hosting companies and average service provider are :
    - Experience
    - Good Servers
    Low Cost
    - Simple Hosting Panels
    - Speedy Support
    I think these hosts fit in all of these well.

Hi,
    VPSBlocks is definitely a great choice for VPS hosting in Australia, you can check reviews at their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pg/vpsblocks/reviews .
    Self-Healing Failover system guarantees 100% uptime, a skillful technical support on the other end of live chat who takes care of the needs immediately, servers are fast and resources customizable.