Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    The makers of the HTML 5 are obviously trying to cover all the things that the HTML 4 has missed in the past. Have you seen it lately?

Thank's to spend your time to share. This is what I (and others, I believe), really need. It's really very informative post. Please keep it up. Looking for more relevant post.

html 5 is new version....

While HTML 4.0 is indeed an outdated concept, teach in order to avoid the bad habits in the HTML 5.0 to XHTML is quite similar. There is always a modern version.

This is truly one thing that can not get better than this. It is a thing that is going to be loved by one and all.

Hi,
    Thanks for sharing informative information.

HTML 5 can effectively save time and money of the developers and they also try to find and codify the error. These goals of HTML5 make it distinguished from HTML4.

hi,
    sorry i do not know much more about it,thanks for share

The most damage HTML 5 provided to Flash and not HTML 4 is what I think.

There's really no necessity to pause while waiting for HTML 5.0, for the reason that it will be quite alike to XHTML, but then again a bit simpler with html 4.

2-A, Manikyam, Opp. Samudra Annexe Nr. Shilp Cross Roads Off. C. G. Road, Navrangpura Ahmedabad
    Hello..
    HTML5 is the latest version of HTML and XHTML. It comes up with a number of features like drag and drop, multimedia, video playback, APIs, form control etc.

The new HTML5 is demanding to find out and organize error management, as a result that browser developers can all regularize and cut time and money needed.

Actually I do not see much difference between them. I think both are more or less same. HTML 5 has a few latest updates but if you know HTML 4, that will not be a problem for you.

HTML5 And HTML4 development in 1997. HTML 5 specification is still itself.

The great information about HTML5 and HTML 4. I think HTML5 defines the fifth major modification of the core language of the World Wide Web, HTML. It has powerful feature and it is of great use.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast