e-commerce Hosting ? (magento or os commerce)

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 100 gbs of hard disk, Linux, 2 GB - ram, e-commerce (magento or os commerce).
    I would like to know your views on Exmasters.com web hosting plans?
    How stable is this host? Any info about them?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I highly recommend Exmasters.com VPS hosting for your technological needs. Setting up with them was a snap.
    These guys know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied and happy using hosting service without any headaches.

You will get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

It happened so that exmasters.com has very good hosting opportunities.
    The reliability has been excellent and customer support outstanding.
    They have always tried to solve occasional problems in a matter of hours.

I think Magento is better than os commerce. Magento has reliable and secure hosting services than os commerce. It provides 24/7 customer support service to own customer.

Can say that Exmasters.com is excellent web host, uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers.
    Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.

For me, I think Wordpress + Woocommerce is much easier to deploy and manage. Hosting services from exmasters should be fine since it was founded many years ago (2001). Besides their services is fairly cheap to give it a try.
    Hostneverdie.com | Quality hosting provider in Thailand.
    Affordable & reliable web hosting since 2009. Blazing fast managed VPS with full root access. Robust email hosting solutions.

E-commerce hosting is a business in which a company provides other companies whatever they need to sell their products and services on the World Wide Web - including a Web server to serve a company's pages, possibly the Web site design (including catalog pages), and the special capabilities needed to accept, process

I think you should go with the magento i have used it is much and More better for You

Definilety looking at WordPress and Woocommerce combo for e-commerce hosting, or even Bluehost India's e-commerce hosting for a WP site. It works wonders. I have had this experience with clients and with my own startup too. Never fails. They have servers in India and the US, so you might want to check it out.

Ecommerce hosting is a business that involves a web hosting platform providing services to host an electronic commerce website. ... It accommodates many functions required to operate a commercial website, including payment processing, security, SSL and shopping cart software.

2600 West Olive Ave - 5th Floor Burbank, California 91505
    Magento is increasingly demanding to create flexible and dynamic websites. Written in PHP, Magento is an open-source framework that is SEO Friendly comes with catalog management tools and marketing techniques. For store merchants, you can easily expand their business with the help of customized extensions and rich features.

OsCommerce is open-source software that helps manage an online store with vast features. OsCommerce is a self-hosted E-commerce platform is used to set up and control online stores to make them smooth and secure in selling goods and services.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 100 gbs of hard disk, Linux, 2 GB - ram, e-commerce (magento or os commerce).
    I would like to know your views on Exmasters.com web hosting plans?
    How stable is this host? Any info about them?
    Hello Adam001,

There are many different eCommerce platforms available, but two of the most popular are Magento and osCommerce. Both platforms have their own pros and cons, so it's essential to consider which one is right for your business. Magento is a more robust platform with more features, but it can be more expensive and difficult to set up. osCommerce is less powerful but also less expensive and easier to set up. So it really depends on your needs and budget as to which platform is better for you.

There are a few things to consider when deciding whether to use Magento or osCommerce for your online store. First, you need to consider your operation's size and scale. If you're a small business with a limited budget, osCommerce might be the better option. However, if you're planning on expanding your business, Magento will be able to handle more traffic and transactions. Additionally, Magento offers more features and customization options than osCommerce. So if you need a more robust platform, Magento is the way to go.

Magento has many great features, including support for multiple languages and currencies, a robust order management system, and excellent scalability. On the other hand, OsCommerce is a more lightweight platform that is easier to customize. It's also worth considering your budget - Magento can be more expensive to set up and maintain than osCommerce. Ultimately, your best platform will depend on your specific needs and requirements.

Features of OsCommerce:
    - Customer management.
    - Currency and language settings.
    - Tax handling.
    - Extension possibility through modules.
    - Orders processing.

Features of Magneto:
    - Order Management.
    - Search Engine Optimization.
    - Multilingual & MultiCurrency
    - Easy Checkout.
    - Payment Modes.

Thus, I hope the above information helps you to choose from magento or os commerce.

-----------------------
    Regards,
    harry_v
    AccuWebHosting - The best and most reliable web hosting provider
    VPS Hosting