Choosing a server from a decent providers ...

Servers from Legionbox.com and QHoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to stick to only one, so what is that?

I advice to you check servers frim Vikhost.com. Services withsolid hardware & network. You need to try it!
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

We the VPS9.NET believe in offering the best web hosting solutions to ensure your business growth to the summit with our interminable support. We make sure that you are satisfied with our hosting services with bountiful resources and featureful tools with Industry Standard Guarantee.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

I'd draw your attention to servers from hostingsource.com and inxy.com as they are proven to be the best.
    I’m very happy with their turnaround time and support. Other things that I like about them are these:
    Amazing up time
    Cheap price, yet quality hosting
    Fast server speed
    One click script installing
    Lots of other features.

With my old host I had problems with the resource usage (mysql queries) but not with Kvchosting.net – they are simply perfect!
    You get to enjoy technical freedoms at this host you'll find nowhere else. Thanks for a nice web hosting service.

When choosing a service provider. Make sure that they have excellent standing with customers. That their services are proven effective and that they respond to tickets in a timely manner.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

I suggest bodHOST for Dedicated servers. Decent managed dedicated server hosting provider housed in a Tier IV Data center backed with 24x7 Customer Support, easy upgrade options and full migration assistance.

• Managed Servers
    • Secure Environment
    • Application Optimized
    • Optional Firewall

Accounts from kvchosting.net and hostround.com are full-featured and cheap.
    They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.

Cool web host. QHoster.com offer so many payment options: PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, CashU, Ukash, OKPAY, EgoPay, paysafecard, Alipay, MoneyGram, Western Union, SOFORT Banking, QIWI, Bank transfer.

They provide support in various means: via phone, support ticket, live chat, testimonials. Recommended.

As a good alternative can put forward a recommendation to look at Hostnamaste.com website hosting solutions. Uptime is great. Recommend their hosting to other webmasters or newbies looking for a professional hosting provider.

There is no denying the fact that QHoster.com web host is good and better than the best, according to me. Because I have 6 different hosting server accounts in different web hosts. In conclusion, it is a great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features!